March 2014 Moms

what do you call baby?

Do you have a nickname for your little one?

~*Christine*~ TTC #1 with PCOS since September 2005. 8 rounds of clomid- 4 HSG- 3 failed IUI's HSG 11/16 showed no fill in right tube-First RE visit 4/12/07 (my 26th b-day)started injectables with IUI- 75 IU's of Follistim- increased to 100 IU's- HCG 5/4/07 - IUI on 5/6 BFN 5/21 Increased Follistim to 125 IU's tested again 6/18 BFN & AF showed up. Last IUI before starting IVF 6/30/07 ******BFP 7/14/07,7/15/07 & positive blood test 7/16/07****** Our little Bean was due Easter Sunday, 2008 (March 23rd) Kaitlyn Jean arrived 1 week late 3/30/08 7lb 10.5oz 20" perfect! Myla Grace was our little gift, BFP first month off the pill arrived on her due date 12/16/10 BFP number three August 4, 2013 Due March 27, 2014

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (IgP9)

Lilypie - (LMHF)
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: what do you call baby?

• Baby K
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • I haven't figured that out yet lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • We call it "Baby Chicken" because at our first appointment, my husband thought the shape of the baby & yolk sac resembled a bird.
    September '15 Siggy Challenge: Happy Dance!   

BFP 11/18/14 ~ EDD 7/26/15 ~ MC 11/27/14

image            image
                          Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                              

• my first was Little Bean & my second was Bug. I haven't figured this one out yet either

~*Christine*~ TTC #1 with PCOS since September 2005. 8 rounds of clomid- 4 HSG- 3 failed IUI's HSG 11/16 showed no fill in right tube-First RE visit 4/12/07 (my 26th b-day)started injectables with IUI- 75 IU's of Follistim- increased to 100 IU's- HCG 5/4/07 - IUI on 5/6 BFN 5/21 Increased Follistim to 125 IU's tested again 6/18 BFN & AF showed up. Last IUI before starting IVF 6/30/07 ******BFP 7/14/07,7/15/07 & positive blood test 7/16/07****** Our little Bean was due Easter Sunday, 2008 (March 23rd) Kaitlyn Jean arrived 1 week late 3/30/08 7lb 10.5oz 20" perfect! Myla Grace was our little gift, BFP first month off the pill arrived on her due date 12/16/10 BFP number three August 4, 2013 Due March 27, 2014

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (IgP9)

Lilypie - (LMHF)
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • raspberry. lol because thats the fruit i'm at. we've also called it the baby, the alien, the thing. we're not very personal i guess.  :P
  • I've been calling it the little nugget lol
  • I keep calling baby a her although I'm not sure y I don't even have any idea if its a girl or boy
  • Nemo or peanut. Although at my 8 week u/s it looked like a gummy bear so I've been referring to it as that too.
    Anniversary Pregnancy Ticker
  • Baby. I tell my husband, well baby wants to go get ice cream, or baby wants to go to the zoo. Hubs is not amused. Lol.
  • ju0725 said:
    Baby. I tell my husband, well baby wants to go get ice cream, or baby wants to go to the zoo. Hubs is not amused. Lol.
    I do the same thing! DH just looks at me funny every time.
    Dx: Non-IR PCOS
    Baby Girl K #1 Born 3/8/14
    Baby Girl K #2 EDD 3/3/19
  • Rad&Co said:

We call it Baby Bean or Little Bean because our dog's name is Howie and we call him Howie Bean. We also refer to him as our first born haha

While of course baby will become most important we say baby is our fourth child. 2 cats and a dog were born before baby lol. Also my close friends are giving me a hard time. My dogs name is Jonathan, they keep asking if the baby's name will be Rover. Lol.
  • Kacie said:

raspberry. lol because thats the fruit i'm at. we've also called it the baby, the alien, the thing. we're not very personal i guess.  :P

I saved this to send out way before we were pregnant. Thought you might enjoy lol.
  • Squishy 2.0...my son was Squishy.  Still is, a lot of the time  :)

Me and my Kiwi, both 38.  We struggled with RPL and were blessed with Micah.  I'm a full custody stepmom to Ethan!

image     image

• We call ours beantwo...DS was bean.  I hope we can call her beanette :)

BabyFruit Ticker

• AargAarg member
    We call ours "Shrimpy" because at the last ultra sound it looked like a Shrimp! lol
  • Bean.

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.

Anniversary 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been calling it Hoss since it is measuring so big, but DH is not amused (he is convinced it's a girl who I am giving a weight complex in utero).

He calls it sweet things like "baby [our last name]."
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • MegMo10 said:

I've been calling it Cletus.  My husband is not impressed. :))

Cletus the Fetus?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • DH comes up for new names for them every day. For a few days they were laurel & Hardy, this morning they were Lucy & Ethel.
    Induction of mo/di twin boys scheduled for 2/24! Pregnancy Ticker}
  • Little Bean
  • Beanie or Baby :)
    **TTC since April 2010**
    DH diagnosed with moderate MFI, low everything, me low AMH
    3 IUI's and 1 IVF all BFN's, almost gave up hope
    June 2013- One last IUI for the heck of it... BFP! Complete shock!
    April 2014- Eliana- In Hebrew means The Lord has Answered! Welcome to the world my miracle baby!

September 2016- Surprise BFP without medical assistance! New Baby due June 2017!

• We call him/her turtle because of our ultrasound picture!!! So until we know the sex he/she is baby turtle!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Appleseed! That was the size it was when we found out. And it's stuck. I'm already a sweet pea. But if I talk about "the Appleseed" then Hubby knows what's up! :)
    BabyFetus Ticker

• We call ours, "podling". From the dark crystal.
  • Kacie said:
    raspberry. lol because thats the fruit i'm at. we've also called it the baby, the alien, the thing. we're not very personal i guess.  :P
    We've been calling ours the fruit of the week too! It's blueberry this week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We had a awesome fetal nickname for DS... It was Bruce Wayne... we called him Bruce for short, but it got to the point where family members where calling him Bruce and we had a name picked out and knew the gender. We had plans to not announce the name until he was born but I was catching myself using his Bruce name... I didn't want to have that issue once he was born.

This one we haven't thought of a name yet... hopefully soon.
    Nickie
    Proud Cloth Diapering, Babywearing Mommy to Desmond (5.30.2011) and Evangeline (2.26.2014)
    Loving wife, best friend and teammate to Babywearing Daddy, Kelly (7.27.2000)

Volunteer Babywearing Educator at Babywearing International of South Central Pennsylvania 

• We've been calling he/she whatever fruit I'm at. So, right now, we call he/she little blueberry. 
    It was funny, cause DH and I were talking about it this morning, and he asked what was next. LOL
    Me 28 DH 30 Married 08-11-07 TTC since 07/11 HSG 01-21-13 Left FTB Seeing RE 1-28-13 RE 1-28-13 Both tubes blocked LAP surgery 2-15-13 Both tubes removed Started IVF #1 June 2013 Meds: BCP, Lupron, Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Medrol, Doxycycline
    Beta #1-BFP!!! HCG-55 Beta #2--111 Beta #3--2,825 Beta #4 22,031 1st U/S 7-29-13 Saw and heard our little sweet pea's heartbeat!! 109 bpm 

• I have been calling this one my caboose.  It is our final addition to our family so it feels fitting.  
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • June bug, since it was conceived in June!

• Baby G or sweet pea. When we found out I was pregnant, baby was the size of a sweet pea so the name stuck. :)
  • Poppy, because it was the size of a poppy seed when we found out.
  • Little blueberry. My friend got stuck on that when the baby was that size. I think it's sticking. :)
  • Called my daughter "nugget" for awhile.. This one we've been calling "shrimp" but have decided on a name already. It will go with either sex so lately that's what we've been calling him/her.
  • I call baby "the blob" because it looked like a blob at our first scan. Last baby was nugget.
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We call it "little cub" because our last name is Wolfe :)
  • We were calling him/her Baby Bhalla since that's our last name, but we've now shortened it to BB
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"