Nurseries and Baby Gear

Graco Snugride Connect 30 - Dragonfly

edited July 2013 in Nurseries and Baby Gear
Has anyone ever used this car seat? What are your reviews?

Re: Graco Snugride Connect 30 - Dragonfly

• Fits newborns well, easy to use, front adjust (so very helpful) and the base is relatively easy to install. Also fits in smaller back seats well. It's one seat car seat techs often recommend.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've used it as a nanny and I registered for it for my own. The main selling feature is that it's the lightest one on the market. you'll definitely appreciate lugging 5 less lbs. around with you as LO gets bigger.

• We bought it as our second for DH's car (I've been holding out for the uppababy Mesa). It's easy to use, super light and ranked in the top three in the current issue of baby bargains. It's making me reconsider spending an additional $280 on a Mesa car seat just bc I like the features, design and how easy it connects to my UB vista. And ill completely call myself out and say I'm a brand whore so my reconsidering is a big deal lol!
  • It's a good seat, but I think there are better out there as far as bells and whistles and additional voluntary safety testing. All seats pass on a pass fail basis and obviously all PASS to be sold here. But just like any product some add in additional things for comfort, convenience and even safety (which is not regulated in the US so the testing is either independent or of another country's requirements). I don't like the way it connects to strollers with the big frame. I prefer the Maxi Cosi side adapters for the little bit of time I would use it on a stroller.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"