March 2014 Moms

Just fell on my butt - actually, sat down really hard

I was trying to get out of our new hammock and managed to fall/sit down hard flat on my butt. Of course I immediately start worrying about hurting the baby although everything I see online says they are well cushioned in there.

Anybody else have a fall like this while pregnant and were okay? Just looking for some peace of mind...
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Just fell on my butt - actually, sat down really hard

• I haven't but you will be fine.
    imageimage
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My mom's friend fell down a flight of steps when she was like 6 or 7 months pregnant.. her baby was fine.

BFP #1 10/02/06, EDD 5/1/07 Natural Miscarriage 1 week after BFP

BFP #2 3/28/07, EDD 11/19/07 Natural Miscarriage 2 weeks after BFP

BFP #3 1/16/11, 1st U/S - 1/28/11 HR 132bpm, Missed Miscarriage- 2/28/11, D&C 3/8/11 

March 2011, diagnosed with MTHFR gene mutation

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about You, but since I didn't get the chance, would You please hold them on Your lap and tell them about me?

BFP #4 6/26/13, EDD 3/8/14, Delivered @ 40w6d
    Bethany Elizabeth born on 3/14/14 @ 6:48am weighing almost 8lbs 1oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches.

• Loading the player...
  • There's been some other ladies on here that have also fallen and been worried. At this stage in the game, you don't have much to be concerned about. It would have to be a very bad fall (i.e. down a flight of stairs). Your LO is burrowed deep in your uterine wall and is safe and sound!
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• Thanks for the responses, I'm not the most graceful person to begin with so I have a feeling this is not going to be the last fall I take. Thankfully I landed on my most well-padded area.  :D
    BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"