July 2012 Moms
Options

Costumes

Has anyone given Halloween costumes any thought yet?  If so, and you plan to dress LO up, what will they be?  Will you match?
Will you go home made or store bought?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Costumes

• Options
    @missmusic - I saw an adorable wookie onesie on Amazon and thought of you!  I must admit though, I think L would be much better suited to being an Ewok.  So cute and cuddly, yet so fierce!!!  And getting to wear a MM creation?  Icing on the cake!

• Options
    MissMusic said:
    No idea yet. Probably home made, though or from a 2nd hand store.  PA used to have a costume swap every year, so maybe I'll try to find one near me now.

I'd love to do something geek-themed.  I can crochet an Ewok hat for Lillian, so I might run with that.

@MissMusic I think you should make her into a minion and make her one of those hats. :D If you do the Ewok costume make sure you make it in separate parts so they can be used for costumes over the years. My brother was one when we were little and I used that costume for years for different costumes.

I found this and really really want to get it, but it is a lot to spend on a costume for a toddler. Plus, I need to find something a snow suit can go under, since it's usually freezing here by that point.

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My boys are super into super jeeps right now. So my oldest wants to be the black spider man with the muscles. My second will be Batman. Which leaves Noah. My baby to be flash :( haha I wanted something cuter but oh well.
    The Justice League? Or actual Jeeps? And Noah will be an adorable flash!

Even a minor event in the life of a child is an event of that child's world and thus a world event.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    JustcallmeGG2JustcallmeGG2 member
    edited August 2013

maybe Mickey and Minnie this year.  DH loves Mickey stuff.  whatevs.

p.s.  I don't know much about Disney stuff... any matching characters we can be?

image image
                      Ayden & Sydney

• Options
    @justcallmeGG2

What about tink and Peter Pan?
  • Options
    I think Cortlandt and Camden are going to be the man with the yellow hat and George not sure who will be who yet though. Jace is going to use the blue crayon outfit we had for Camden last year that he was too chunky to fit in!
  • Options
    If I can get my catelyn stark costume going I want lilah to be a direwolf

• Options
    RTaylor12RTaylor12 member
    edited August 2013
    I'm pretty sure taylor is going to be a zombie baby. Depending on what we do, we may go as a zombie family. ETA: If I can convince H, then we will go as Sarah, baby Toby, and Jareth the Goblin King from Labyrinth. This will trump the zombie family idea.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    @corgimum - maybe MM could crochet him a crossbow?

@hijoi - Em is totally fine.  She's been up to her usual tricks all day, trying to rearrange the furniture and climbing in and out of the rocking chair. 

ETA: ....derp...Joi's response should be in the AAA thread.  Eaf fail.

• Options
    Probably Mickey Mouse because he loves him, and it will be pretty easy.
    GlitterPhoto GlitterPhoto
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Together since 5/08 ~ Married 6/19/10 ~ TTC #1 since 8/10
    BFP#1 3/26/11 ~ EDD 12/2/11 ~ Ectopic Twins left tube 7w3d
    BFP#2 11/2/11 ~ EDD 7/14/12 ~ Robert Edgar born 7/18/12
    BFP#3 9/28/13 ~ EDD 5/20/14 ~ Benjamin Clarence born 5/15/14
  • Options
    These ideas are awesome!  I have no real plans, just anything that will keep her warm and look adorable while she's walking.  Maybe a puppy?  She does love dogs.  Of course, there's a super cute ladybug too...

• Options
    @kellybellybean, I remember the snail!  It turned out great.  I can't wait to see the warthog.  I love how unique and creative Ella is!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"