Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

sleep training bootcamp!!

Alright y'all, its been TWO freakin months since my LO stopped sleeping through the night.  I have exhausted all possible legit reasons and I am now sure that he is just crying at night because he wants me- he's not teething, not hurting in any way, and I don't think its nightmares.  I am just exhausted and have had enough, I cannot do this anymore!!  He needs sleep and so do I.  He is waking up 1 to 4 times a night.  Sometimes its just once around 2am then after I calm him down goes back to sleep till wake up time (6:30).  But other times he's waking up every 2 hours or less!!   If he's not crying really hard I always wait at least 10 minutes before going in, so I am trying to do CIO already, but the problem is he is completely relentless.  He stands up and jumps up and down because he's mad, and sometimes ends up bumping his head on the crib and then of course cries even louder and I have to go in to make sure he's okay.  Also, when I go in, I try to lay him back down and rub his head and back but it just makes him cry even worse.   The only thing that stops the crying is if I pick him up, its like immediate.  He always go right back to sleep in my arms and sometimes if I'm lucky he'll stay asleep till morning and other times he will wake up 45 min later and cry for me again and the cycle can go on for 4 hours!!  Like I said he is relentless.  Its terrible and obviously this has become a horrible habit and it needs to stop!!  He was STTN for 7 months of his life so I know he can go back to doing it.  I need someone to tell me exactly how to do the Ferber method/CIO so I can put an end to this ASAP!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: sleep training bootcamp!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"