February 2014 Moms
Options

GTKY: Firsts

Let's talk about firsts, ladies!

What is the first compliment your partner gave you?

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born?

What do you do first thing in the morning?

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first?

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?

Re: GTKY: Firsts

• Options
    As lame as it is, I think he said I was "hot." We were 18, so I'll let it slide.

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born?
    We live near an all you can eat sushi bar that is actually good. Enough said.

Pee. No matter what.

My mom.

Call my lawyer. Then pay off all student loans and book some trips.

• Options

What is the first compliment your partner gave you? no idea

my migraine medicine and a glass of wine

feed the dogs and take them out

my mom, i think she is coming up to help after my c section

put it in the bank, i am not really sure i would buy amything right away. i would buy a really nice house when my husband retires in 2 years

Married 11/27/09 and TTC right away
    Dx: Complete septate uterus with cervical duplication, endometrial polyps, PCOS, endometriosis, hypo thyroid, luteal phase defect
    4 uterus surgeries to correct my complete septum and to remove polyps and 2 years of seeing the RE, medicated cycles and IUIs
    Baby 1 and 2: BFP 3/3/11 with 2 babies EDD 11/1/11, M/C 4/6/11
    Baby #3: 8/11 pregnant EDD 4/27/11 and m/c:(
    Baby #4: 10/12/11 BFP! EDD 6/16/12m/c 10/26/11
    Baby #5: 3/13/12 BFP! EDD 11/25/12 ANOTHER m/c :(

Baby #6: 2/14/13- BFP! EDD 10/24/13, CP 2/19/13
    Baby #7: 3/15/13- BFP! EDD 11/27/13, another CP
    Baby #8.  BFP 5/19/13 EDD 1/22/14. 8 was not our lucky number

4th septum resection on 5/31/13.
    Baby #9: 6/29/13 BFP. C section scheduled for March 5th!

My miracle baby was born March 5 at 9:33am. He was 8 lbs 12.5 oz and 21.25 inches long!

image"">

• Loading the player...
  • Options

No clue - ancient history!

Wine!!! But I know I'll be too neurotic until he/she is about a month old, so my second is a turkey sandwich!

Pee, then try (and usually fail) not to throw up.

His or her big sister if course!

Claim it anonymously, pay off the house, but a new car, and fund a kick ass animal shelter.

DD1 - Evelyn Riley - 9/30/11
    DD2 - Charlotte Avery - 1/27/14

• Options
    kegcrc said:

"I liked the look of you coming AND going."

Your man sounds sauuuucy.

• Options

What is the first compliment your partner gave you? He said I was 'hot'.

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? I haven't really been avoiding too many things other than alcohol and caffeine this pregnancy, and I don't miss either. Maybe sushi?

What do you do first thing in the morning? I make sure DH is up to give DD breakfast and I jump in the shower. As soon as I'm out we trade off.

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? Probably Grandparents. Last time they were the only ones we had at the hospital.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off our mortgage and buy a new house.

TTC since August 2009
    June/July 2011 - IVF #1 - Transfer cancelled due to OHSS
    23 perfect embryos. All 23 made it to freezing!
    September/October - FET #1 - October 12th - 2 Grade A embies
    October 20th - BFP??! EDD - July 1, 2012
    Beta #1 = 154, Beta #2 = 352 Beta #3 = 3,800
    U/S #2 - November 14th = 133 bpm! U/S #3 & 4 - November 30th and December 7th = 163 bpm! U/S#5 - January 30th - TEAM PINK!!!
    Baby Sweets born on her due date!
  • Options
    First compliment: How beautiful my eyes are
    First forbidden drink or food: champagne or a strawberry daiquiri!
    First thing in the morning: I pee, get my LO's bottle ready and feed it to him while watching the news
    Who do we want to meet the baby first? Since my parents meet LO first last time, it will probably be my in laws this time.
    If we won the lottery: I would buy a house!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you? No idea...it was so long ago!

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? Honestly, probably my morning coffee. Although I will be happy to have wine again, too :)

What do you do first thing in the morning? Pee, get myself ready as quickly as I can before DS wakes up 

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? DS, then it will probably be my parents since DS will be staying with them while I'm in the hospital

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off our debt and buy a new house!
    F14 January Siggy Challenge: Gym/Fitness Fails

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

What is the first compliment your partner gave you? I can't remember exactly, but something along the lines of "you're beautiful". Pretty generic I know lol.

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? Sushi!!! And a huge beer.

What do you do first thing in the morning? Shower. I'm not awake without one.

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? My MIL and my mom.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off debt, ours, both sets of parents... Then we start building the dream house on some mountain property.

My life, my love, my boys
    imageimage

DS: Liam born 8.30.10 at 35 wks (PPROM, Pre-E, C-Section)

DD: BFP 6.9.13, EDD 2.12.14, A/S 9.20.13... It's a Girl!

Adeline Leigh born sleeping 2.11.14 at 39 wks 6 days

How very softly you tiptoed into our world, almost silently, only a moment you stayed. But what an imprint your footsteps have left upon our hearts. - Dorothy Ferguson

• Options
    Let's talk about firsts, ladies! What is the first compliment your partner gave you? He used to call me 'gorgeous' all the time. Used to lol. What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? SUSHI What do you do first thing in the morning? Pee Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? My parents and brother If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Buy a house. This part of CA, it would take a winning lotto ticket to buy a nice house :(

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I don't remember for sure but probably, "you've got great boobs..." He says that a lot lol

Sushi and a Bloody Mary!

Go pee lol then shower

My parents, in-laws and sisters

Buy a huge house on Puget Sound with a boat!
    http://lb1f.lilypie.com/tPU3m8.png

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you? No idea we met 13 years ago.

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? Wine mmm

What do you do first thing in the morning? Get DS up.

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? My other LOs

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off all of our student loans, LOL

• Options
    ChinaDoll87ChinaDoll87 member
    edited August 2013
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you? no idea we met 12 years ago.

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? Amusement park rides

What do you do first thing in the morning? Pee

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? my granny , dad and sibs

Pay off our student loans and plan an amazing vacay
  • Options

I had a beautiful smile and cute laugh
    Red wine, and feta cheese salad, if I had given up sushi that would be it!
    Chug water, take calcium and vitamin d supplements, make a cup of tea.
    Haha our puppy Ivy, she is a vision terrier, our first baby..
    Pay off our house, then take a long vacation in Jamaica, that was where a went for our honeymoon.

• Options
    Oops, totally didn't delete OP name, can't ever quote well mobile, my apologies..
  • Options
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you? Honestly, I don't remember... It was surely when we first met nearly 6 years ago.

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? I suppose I will very ready for a glass of celebratory bubbly and some sort of tapas involving cured meats.

What do you do first thing in the morning? Pee. Don't we all now!?!

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? My brother - I was the first to meet my niece and it was a magical moment. He's so excited for us and I look forward to returning the gesture!!! Good thing we live in the same city and parents will have to travel to get here - LOL.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off any remaining debt and buy a house (down payments alone for something modest here are 6 figures!)
  • Options
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you? Uh honestly I don't remember....it was like 6 years ago. Although I do know the first time we kissed he told me my lips rocked...and I remember thinking he needed to work on his lines because that was terribly tacky.
    What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? A nice full bodied red wine, and sushi.
    What do you do first thing in the morning? Guess what time it is, and then debate if I want to get up before my DS gets up and enjoy some alone time, or if I want to sleep some more.
    Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? My son, and mother.
    If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Buy a house that had 3 bedrooms all on the same floor rather than have 2 bedrooms upstairs and one downstairs....and then save the rest of it.
    pregnancy calendar
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you?  Can't remember...We have known each other a longgggggggg time.

Can't wait for the biggest Greek Salad I can find without having to check if the cheese is pasteurized first.  I miss my Hard Apple Cider too...Love me some Angry Orchard!

What do you do first thing in the morning?  Pee!

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first?  His or Her Big Sisters!

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?  Pay off Debt and Buy our Dream House.
    "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller

MAY '15 DEC. SIGGY CHALLENGE- FAV. CHRISTMAS MOVIE

Dating- 3/1/1999 ~ Married- 10/10/2004
    DD#1- Sweet Pea ~ Born on her Due Date 3/1/2007
    DD#2- Pumpkin ~ Due 9/29/2010 Arrived 10/1/2010

~ BFP: 6/12/2013 EDD: 2/21/2014 NT Scan: 8/5/2013 (11w3d) MMC D&C: 8/8/2013 ~

~BFP: 3/15/2014 EDD: 11/24/2014 CP 4 weeks 4 days ~

~BFP: 7/2/2014 EDD: 3/15/2015 CP 4 weeks ~

~BFP: 8/31/2014 EDD: 5/10/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersimageimage
    *All are Welcome*

• Options

What is the first compliment your partner gave you? He said something about me being smart. We were playing cranium (guys against girls) and I was the only one that could answer the red cards. 

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? Sushi.

What do you do first thing in the morning? Go to the bathroom.

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? Our parents and family.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Get a financial planner. Then pay off the house. 
    Lilypie - (qptF)

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    "Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Options
    TreeOLife said:

Oops, totally didn't delete OP name, can't ever quote well mobile, my apologies..

No problem, Tree!

• Options

What is the first compliment your partner gave you? IDK...we went to HS together, so it was probably before we were dating...

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? I told DH he had better have a turkey club from Jimmy John's waiting to be put in my mouth!

What do you do first thing in the morning? pee (when I'm not pregnant, take my temperature and put the dogs out)

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? My dad and my MIL/FIL

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Have DH run the math on how much we get after taxes! :)
    February 2014 siggy challenge (Feb 2014 BMB): Ugly Cry

• Options
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you? We've been together 12 years. I don't remember.

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? A giant glass of wine.

What do you do first thing in the morning? Cuddle with my little guy. He comes to bed after DH leaves for work in the morning.

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? DS for sure. First him, then my parents and grandma.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off my parent's house and go on vacation to everywhere! When we finally decide to come back, build our dream home.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 031414d1_zps227fd907.jpg photo SilverPoster_zpsec3507ce.jpg
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Peanut 07/05/07 CP @ 4w3d photo Ribbon_zps406cb11d.jpg Sweet Pea 04/21/08 @ 7wks
    The Blog
  • Options
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you? I have no idea!

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? Wine.

What do you do first thing in the morning? Pee and then brush my teeth.  I cannot function without clean teeth!

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? My mom.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Buy a house in our dream neighborhood.
  • Options

What is the first compliment your partner gave you? Your Whitemage is awesome (We met on a video game... don't hate!)

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? Lunch Meat!

What do you do first thing in the morning? Take dog outside

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? My mother

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Change my phone number
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

What is the first compliment your partner gave you? I cannot remember that was so long ago!
     What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? Um... a drink probably, but other than that a double mocha latte
    What do you do first thing in the morning? Dread going to work.
      Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? My mom, and MIL
      If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Have a college fund for each of my kids... then buy a home. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you? I have no idea

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? riding a roller coaster! We will be hitting up Cedar Point shortly after it opens next year.

What do you do first thing in the morning? Generally hit it snooze a few times

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? my mom

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? It's a toss-up between buy a house and pay off all our student loans. Of course this would have to be one of the big ones for both of those to happen.

TTC: 8/11    BFP: 5/13   EDD:2/2/14   Born 1/13/14

• Options
    OMG it was soo long ago but I pretty sure he called me beautiful...he could have possibly said I had a nice ass (we were young)

Red Dragon Roll or a Dynamite Roll and a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon

Pee! And complain about being tired and not wanting to go to work.

My Mom

Take my Mom, MIL, all of my siblings and sibling in-laws to Hawaii for a week.
  • Options
    Look how cute you look with a baby bump!!!

Hurricane mixed drink (I make them almost better than the Hard Rock Cafe!)

Look for food while drinking water and starting my coffee

My Mom but, it won't be till we get back to the states :(

Make a savings plan for retirement and set up two college funds that would have time to mature over the years.

Anastasia Mae born Feb 19, 2014 at 10:12AM -Tokyo, Japan time. 
    Me: 22 DH: 25 Married since Oct 6th, 2010
  • Options
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you?  He said I have "pretty eyes".  We were 16 though- I am sure he was thinking something else.

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? a beer

What do you do first thing in the morning? go pee, then shower

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first?  DS

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?  Pay off all student loans... and then we would be about out of lottery money lol
  • Options

I have no clue! We met in 11th grade, 2001!

Hummn I don't drink and I really don't eat any of the forbidden food. I lead a really boring life so I'll probably just scoop the cat's litter.

Turn my alarm clock off over and over and over again.

His paternal grandparents

Give to my church, tithe it
    I'm a sinner saved by grace and a child of the Attitude Era (Oh you didn't know?!?)
    #OurBoyD-Bryan #TeamCrossRhodes #KnowYourRoll #ShutYourMouth 
    DD#1: 9/3/2004 Noelle Catherine
    DD#2: 1/26/2014 Faith Preston
    DC(dear cat?? lol): 6/5/2009 Shane Fitzgerald Kennedy
    I married my best friend <3 DH is my knight in shining armor! 

• Options
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you? Honestly... I don't even remember... We've been together for 11 years.

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? Food- SUSHI!!! As far as the drink/activity.... can't think of anything off the top of my head.

What do you do first thing in the morning? Use the restroom!

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? My mom, dad, sister, and FIL.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? INVEST!!!
  • Options
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you? I can't remember at all, which makes me a little sad haha!

eat lots of Queso from Don Pablo's, a huge American cheese and ham sandwich with lettuce and mayo, and sushi but just the Philly roll!!

look at the time, pee, put in my contacts

my mom and dad

change the houses that we're looking at since we're moving haha. but the very first thing? probably die of a heart attack with my luck ::mobile
    smiley::

• Options
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you? It was probably about my driving. One of the first things we did was go for a ride on the motorbike.

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? Wine: Dessert wines to be exact... then Baileys... then Kaluaha

What do you do first thing in the morning? Make a morning shake... I wake up hungry! 

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? My family. We're having the baby in Australia (where my DH is from).

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Fly home to America to see my family. It's been a year and I really miss them. 
  • Options
    Aw, fun. Gotta keep this one going this morning. :)

What is the first compliment your partner gave you? He told me he was going to marry me - definitely took that as a compliment, though I did laugh at him and told him he was crazy...it was our second date. Ha. (Though apparently he was right. We were married less than a year later.)

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? A boatload of raw cookie dough. Mmm...

What do you do first thing in the morning? Pee. Then brush my teeth.

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? My mom and my brother.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? (1) Pay off DH's student loans, (2) replace his old car with a better one, (3) purchase a house, and (4) split any remainder between savings and giving to our church.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I remember the first compliment that my partner gave me... way back, years and years ago, we met at a house party I threw, just after University. I was putting on a Cat Stevens record, early in the evening.. He thought it was so cool, and after he did work up the courage to ask me out, confessed that he didn't think that a cool girl with her own apartment and nice hair and Cat Stevens records would have gone out with him. LOL! SO ADORABLE. 

Seriously, I can't WAIT to chug a beer. The smell of ALL booze right now makes me want to gag, except for delicious, tasty, sweet sweet beer. Oh my god I want a beer right now. 

First thing in the morning: stagger to my mirror, examine tummy for the state of my baby bump growth. Ha! Then I eat a bowl of cereal and an apple. 

I want my sister, my two year old nephew, and my Mom to meet my baby first :-) Pictures please!! 

If I won the lottery, and I wasn't in my third trimester yet, I would buy a first-class airplane ticket to Ireland and spend three weeks roaming the country. I spent three weeks there by myself when I was 23 and it was magnificent. 

• Options
    Let's talk about firsts, ladies! What is the first compliment your partner gave you? We met 8 years ago at my pool party- all I remember is him making an irritating comment about my tan lines and how they were cute. I ignored him most of the evening after that. :) What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? Deli turkey sandwich, margarita, whirlpool bath What do you do first thing in the morning? Restroom, go back to bed and check my phone Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? My Mom, Dad, sister and brother If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Claim anonymously, pay off student loans/appliance debt/car, plan a vacation (Europe) & put the rest into savings
  • Options
    mdr619mdr619 member
    edited August 2013
    I can't remember!

A nice glass of red wine!

Turn on the news, check my phone

My mom...and my friends.

Pay off our house.  Book a trip to Europe.
  • Options
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you? Probably something like "nice car" since he saw my 1968 Mustang before he saw me.

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? I would love a cosmo or lemondrop. I don't normally drink them but I have been craving them lately.

What do you do first thing in the morning? Pee

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? Our parents

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Pay off my credit card debt for good. It's not too bad anymore, but I would love to have it out of my life.
    DD1: May 2011
    DD2: February 2014

• Options
    This is great!  I love reading people's responses.  Thanks for answering ladies.

• Options
    First compliment:  not sure, but I think it was about my eyes. 

First forbidden drink-I want a glass of Riesling. 

First thing I do in the am-after the alarm goes off, I snuggle with DH for a few, then get up to pee.

First to meet baby after DH-my son, who will be almost 2 when baby is born.

If I won the lottery, I'd pay off my house and student loans. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    What is the first compliment your partner gave you? It's been more than 12 years - I honestly don't remember.  Knowing DH, it was probably "nice ass" or something like that.

What is the first forbidden food/drink/activity you want to indulge in after your baby is born? Whiskey & coke. 

What do you do first thing in the morning? Pee.  

Who (besides you and your partner) do you want to meet your baby first? DS, then my parents and MIL.

If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?  DH and I just talked about this yesterday, random!  Pay off our house and cars, take a nice vacay, and probably save the rest.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"