Georgia Babies
Options

Preschools in Kennesaw/Marietta

We are looking at preschools for the twins this fall. So far, Due West Academy and Discovery Point child center has open spots for the georgia prek program. Is anyone familiar with these two schools or have a recommendation? We live right near Due West Elementary off Kennesaw Due West Road and dont want to travel too far to get them to school each morning. THANKS!
Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Preschools in Kennesaw/Marietta

• Options
    Both our kids are at Primrose on Wade Green Gavin is in GA PreK there and we have been so pleased. But I'm not sure if they are offering it again next year? Maybe call and see?

• Options
    If you are talking about DP by the Kohl's then Jax is there this year and I love it.  He has Mrs Melanie and she's awesome.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I live off of gordon combs road so close! my daughter went to burnt hickory baptist it was wonderful!
    DD1
    photo IMG_1287jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageMPsMommy:
    I live off of gordon combs road so close! my daughter went to burnt hickory baptist it was wonderful!

I am so glad to hear you had a good experience.  That's where we have my son signed up for next year.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My sister used Primrose near Poplar Springs Road.  Not sure if that is near where you are talking about.  She and my mother are educators and were extremely pleased.  I think its off the end of John Ward Road near Cheatham Hill.
  • Options
    Sunbrook at Legacy Park is really good!
  • Options
    I'm also super close! Kennesaw Due West and Stilesboro!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"