Georgia Babies
Options

Car detailed

Does anyone know of a good, readonably priced place to get a car detailed? Preferably around Cobb County? My DH has wanted to get his car detailed and I thought this would be a good Father's Day gift for him. Thanks!
photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: Car detailed

• Options
    I've been begging for DH to do this for my car and he keeps saying that Cactus Car Wash has good deals. I know there's one off 120 & Johnson Ferry. I'm interested to see if anyone has any other great deals. 
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • Options
    We get our cars washed at a place on South Atlanta right near 285 called Bubbles. They are always packed. Their windy hill location use to do detailing. We paid $100 plus tip to detail our old explorer before we put it up for sale. I could have eaten off the floor boards. They made that car look so good. I would highly recommend them. The one at south atlanta is at a gas station and they use what use to be an automatic carwash area. The one on windy hill was the same way 
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There's a place right next to hooters on Cobb parkway. We've used them before and have been pleased.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I always go to Cactus. Mostly because they have a nice lounge area with coffee, snacks, wi-fi, etc. I don't know that they are the cheapest, I typically pay around $150 but that is for the full shebang, including getting all the dog hair out.  But they do a good job.
    Nothing is more discouraging than unappreciated sarcasm. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    I have a Ford Escape and the seats get stained so easily. :( I'm too scared to pay all that money for detailing if it won't work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"