1st Trimester

Age Spacing

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Re: Age Spacing

• I will have an almost 7 year old gap between my older daughter and this baby. It certainly wasn't planned this way as we tried for 3 years but I guess we will see how it goes. I definitely don't want that big of a gap between this baby and any other kids.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • My step son and my DD are 7 years apart, then this baby and DD will be 4 1/2 years (stepson and baby will be 12!). I wish they were closer in age, but I guess 4 1/2 isn't TOO bad.... we'll see... I hope they are close :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• lrj85lrj85 member
    My daughter will be six the day before my due date. However I love this age gap because she is so excited for the baby and she is such a help. I wish I had the time to space this baby and the next like that but alas I don't.
  • My son will be 8 and my daughter will be 6. We thought we were done having kids, but decided we'd like one more!

Married 2005, DS: 2006, DD: 2008 EDD: 4/16/14- IT'S A GIRL! Scarlett Jean
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • My 1st and 2nd are 5 years apart.  I was worried about it at first but my oldest is so sweet that I know she will always take care of her little sister and make time to play with her.  My 2nd and third will be exactly 2 years apart which will be nice when they get older and can play together.  We're planning on 4 kids and I think that we're going to try and have #3 & #4 be 3 years apart.  I've heard that is the perfect age gap.  Of course, it always depends on the kids though.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• thankfulheartthankfulheart member
    edited August 2013

This baby is due in March 2014, my daughter will be 2 May 2014 and my son will be 4 in April of 2014 I love that my kids are all almost exactly 2 years apart :)

Lol just saw my tickers are from my son last in 2010! time to update them ;)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
  •  My baby is due in March and my kids will be 7 and 5 1/2 when my baby comes.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • not too big...  we'll have just under 4 years apart.  i'm happy with that spread!
  • I don't have a large age gap between my children but just thought that I would throw out there that I have a sister that is 7 years younger than I am and now that we are adults the age difference doesn't make a bit of difference.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I will have more of a space than I had originally wanted. My oldest will be 7 and my other will be 5 when this one is born, I wanted only 2 or 3 years at most between them all. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • I don't but can tell you that my little sister is 6 years younger than me and we are best friends now that we are older. I am 32 and she is 26 and we talk all the time.
  • I have a brother 7yrs older a sister 4yrs younger and another sister 9yrs younger. Growing up we seemed to be at all different stages. My mother said she enjoyed it. Now that we are adults we are all best of friends. Family vactions together every year. We rarely go a week without seeing eachother. In fact, my youngest sister and I are hanging out on my sofa now watching Walking Dead repeats. We didn't have much in common as kids but we certainly do now. No need to worry about age gapes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"