1st Trimester
Options

ONE MORE HOUR!!!!

Ahhhhhhh! One more hour and then I get to see my peanut!!!!  This has been one of the slowest days in known history!  I have no patience when it comes to this stuff.  I can't wait for my first appointment:)   Hurry up 4:30!!!
BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: ONE MORE HOUR!!!!

• Options
    lol ya it will be over before you know it :)
    :D
    Loving my little one already!!!!!!
  • Options

Will your doctor be doing an ultrasound this early? I was just curious because I have my first appt on Friday morning and I'll be 7 wks but I don't think there will be an ultrasound.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm military(which I know is different) and I go for a basic appointment at 8 weeks, and I don't get an u/s until 10-12 weeks. So far I'd think that it would be to soon? but I guess every doctor is different!

Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Every OB office is different.  Some do it standard for everyone.  For some, they do early scans for those with certain history.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller

MAY '15 DEC. SIGGY CHALLENGE- FAV. CHRISTMAS MOVIE

Dating- 3/1/1999 ~ Married- 10/10/2004
    DD#1- Sweet Pea ~ Born on her Due Date 3/1/2007
    DD#2- Pumpkin ~ Due 9/29/2010 Arrived 10/1/2010

~ BFP: 6/12/2013 EDD: 2/21/2014 NT Scan: 8/5/2013 (11w3d) MMC D&C: 8/8/2013 ~

~BFP: 3/15/2014 EDD: 11/24/2014 CP 4 weeks 4 days ~

~BFP: 7/2/2014 EDD: 3/15/2015 CP 4 weeks ~

~BFP: 8/31/2014 EDD: 5/10/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersimageimage
    *All are Welcome*

• Options
    Update: Me and the hubby got to see our wee peanut and hear the heart beat! So happy! Based on the measurements I am right on track! Peanut is measuring 6w6d with a due date of 3/21. They did an intervaginal ultrasound so we got to see everything and actually heard the heart beat!I have a cyst on my right ovary but they said its actually a good thing because it gives off pregesterone to help keep the pregnancy. I go back in 3 weeks for another peek at my baby:) so in love!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats i fell in love when i saw mine and was happy too
    Loving my little one already!!!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats- how fun!!
    photo 4ed88b49-c7fa-41ac-98ae-1e6d1a108e02.jpg 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersimage
  • Options
    Congrats!! I saw my baby today, I am 10 weeks almost 11 and he/she was jumping and moving a lot hehehe it's amazing all the vomits and tiredness makes it worth it a thousand skies :) ♥♥

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congrats on a great first u/s!

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    Good luck! I didn't see my peanut till 10 weeks but that is because I am a second time mommy and it almost seems like they don't worry as much lol jk
  • Options
    Congrats!  Seeing the baby and hearing the heartbeat the 1st time is so amazing isn't it?!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I just went to mine yesterday. They did a vaginal ultrasound. I am 6weeks3days. They do do them early . Every doctor is different.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"