3rd Trimester

Crystals for labouring?`

Not sure if anyone on here will have some ideas, probably will sound crazy to most but I am wondering if anyone here is into crystals and has any they would recommend for labour?  I am definitely taking some serpentine as this has helped me and my hubby with pain and sickness before but I don't know many crystals so not sure which other ones to use.  Anyone else have other ideas? 

Re: Crystals for labouring?`

• Crystals? For bedazzling, right? Because any other reason would be crazy.
    Really- that is dumb! 

To the OP- I would try googling crystals for labor or pregnancy.  

Bison (FCS) beats Big 12 Champs Kansas St (24-21)!!!
    imageimage

• I haven't looked into specific crystal properties, but I plan to bring a couple crystals from our alter at home and make a mini alter space at the birth center. I figure the meaning/aesthetic for me is the most important part!

Would be curious to know if there are crystals that are specific for labor/birth though!
  • Loading the player...
  • @hercules03 there are people who believe in the healing and calming powers of crystal. It is rude to insult another's beliefs, even when they aren't your own. 

Okay, here goes my very limited crystal knowledge:
    When you go to purchase crystals, go with a clear head and pure heart and let the crystals lead you. For pain management, look for clear quartz, amethyst and black tourmaline... if you are looking for the calming aspects... Citrine and Selenite. 
    Mind you, I only know of the aspects of stones and what stones interact well together, so hopefully this helps. If you have a local shop you can go to, talk to the owner, they can help you out with how to use them (like where in the room to place them)

Hope it helps you. but again, I only know from a book on the powers of crystals...
    Eat your food people. You are pregnant, not made of glass. ~PrimRoseMama
    The Benes Boys were born 9/3/13! woooo
    imageimage
  • I had a custom made mala, using the following stones for pregnancy/labor: White agate Rose quartz Amethyst
  • Crystals? For bedazzling, right? Because any other reason would be crazy.

I'm not knowledgable about Crystals, but everyone is entitled to their personal beliefs without being mocked or made fun of.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • rose quartz is what I would suggest, but here is some more info:  https://www.thatcrystalsite.com/articles/crystals-for-pregnancy.php
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"