Georgia Babies

Birthday party locations?

I have been thinking about 1st birthday party locations and I don't really want to do it at a house and I don't have access to a clubhouse in a subdivision.   Does anyone happen to have any ideas of small event locations or clubhouse type places that can be rented? I would like to bring my own food.   

TIA.

Re: Birthday party locations?

• For DDs 1st bday, we had her party t a community center owned by the county. I think we paid $150, but had it all day. It had a full kitchen and we were able to bring our own food. It worked out great! Or if a friend has a clubhouse in their neighborhood, maybe they can rent it for you. That's what we did for her 4th. We had it at my parents neighborhood clubhouse and it was perfect. So bummed they don't live there anymore!
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Thanks Mrs.Guz.   What community center was it?   Unfortunately, I don't know anyone that has a house in a subd with a clubhouse :( 

• Loading the player...
  • I live in West Cobb. The community center was Red Rock Community Center.
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Sorry this has nothing to do with your thread other than I totally get you not wanting to do the party at your home but I was wondering if you went to FSU by your screen name. I graduated in Fall 1999 from there.
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Yes!  I graduated in 2006. Nice to see a fellow 'Nole around here :) 
    Sorry this has nothing to do with your thread other than I totally get you not wanting to do the party at your home but I was wondering if you went to FSU by your screen name. I graduated in Fall 1999 from there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"