June 2012 Moms
Options

So do we have any new UO/fffc for this week?

FFFC- My kid is on default to cry. Im mom enough to admit that Im not enjoying him this week. Even worse, Ive kind of given up on making him stop which is totally against my parenting style thus far. I cant entertain him every second. My husband is beating me in the good parent department. 

UO/vent-It irritates the crap out of me when people are overly private about their personal life. No one cares. If you say something that makes me think you have a boyfriend, then backtrack, and I ask for clarification, dont act like Im prying. Im not asking if you prefer thongs or hipsters. 

Re: So do we have any new UO/fffc for this week?

• Options
    I just have pet peeves today. I dislike "Yellow" trucks that are actually orange. I hate that my work computer is operating on office 2003 and they won't update them.
  • Options
    UO or more like a vent. I hate when I get a message/ email and it says "sent from my Ipad/Blackberry/ whatever. I don't care what device you use. I know it is the manufacture's default but you can remove it.
    Sometimes I feel like sending a msg like "sent from my bathroom" as a reply...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    acbfreire said:
    UO or more like a vent. I hate when I get a message/ email and it says "sent from my Ipad/Blackberry/ whatever. I don't care what device you use. I know it is the manufacture's default but you can remove it.
    Sometimes I feel like sending a msg like "sent from my bathroom" as a reply...

LOL, I think my ipad does it. I can see how it would be annoying.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    FFFC- My kid is on default to cry. Im mom enough to admit that Im not enjoying him this week. Even worse, Ive kind of given up on making him stop which is totally against my parenting style thus far. I cant entertain him every second. My husband is beating me in the good parent department. 

UO/vent-It irritates the crap out of me when people are overly private about their personal life. No one cares. If you say something that makes me think you have a boyfriend, then backtrack, and I ask for clarification, dont act like Im prying. Im not asking if you prefer thongs or hipsters. 
    I agree. Some people act like everyone is super interested in their lives and they just can't stand when you hold out on them. Blah, blah! It's like when people post vague statuses on FB where they are just fishing for someone to ask what's wrong. And then don't respond when someone asks or say they don't feel like talking about it. Then don't post it on FB! No one cares anyway! Ugh. Sorry, I'm a little pissed off now after reading about Gismo's asshole cousin. LOL
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"