1st Trimester

New here!

Hello ladies I figured I would introduce myself. My name is Whitley Kennedy I'm a military spouse living in Georgia right now. I'm 20. We had a miscarriage in October of 2012. I got my first BFP at 10dpo. I tested again today (12dpo) and got my Bold BFP. Congrats to all you new mommies as well!

Re: New here!

• Welcome and congratulations! I lived in Woodstock, Georgia about 2 years ago. Boy do I NOT miss summers there!
    Married 4/24/2009 TTC 1/01/2013 BFP 7/1/2013
    TTC #2 01/01/15 BFP 4/24/15
    Healthy Baby Boy Delivered in March 2014
    "Courage is not absence from fear but rather and understanding; that what you desire is greater than what you fear"

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you! I have lived in Georgia my whole life not counting my own military service! This summer has been very bi-polar! It's hot as heck and storms all in the same day, or hour! Haha. Are you expecting?
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh! ignore my question above i was on the app and couldnt see your little timeline thing
  • Congrats and welcome!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• That is great news, at 12 DPO I had solid dark lines too!
    Pregnant with #3, after thee, three's complete!!
  • Thank you! I have lived in Georgia my whole life not counting my own military service! This summer has been very bi-polar! It's hot as heck and storms all in the same day, or hour! Haha. Are you expecting?
    I loved Georgia until the summer came. Well, that and the bugs. Other than that the cost of living is great and the people in general were very kind. I have lived my entire life in Orange County, CA so the change of pace was rather pleasant.

I am 8 weeks and counting. Keeping my fingers crossed everything goes well for you and the baby :)
    Married 4/24/2009 TTC 1/01/2013 BFP 7/1/2013
    TTC #2 01/01/15 BFP 4/24/15
    Healthy Baby Boy Delivered in March 2014
    "Courage is not absence from fear but rather and understanding; that what you desire is greater than what you fear"

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hpatalano said:
    Thank you! I have lived in Georgia my whole life not counting my own military service! This summer has been very bi-polar! It's hot as heck and storms all in the same day, or hour! Haha. Are you expecting?
    I loved Georgia until the summer came. Well, that and the bugs. Other than that the cost of living is great and the people in general were very kind. I have lived my entire life in Orange County, CA so the change of pace was rather pleasant.

I am 8 weeks and counting. Keeping my fingers crossed everything goes well for you and the baby :)
    Yeah gotta love southern hospitality Thnks and congrats to u! how did u get that little countdown thing at the end of your post?
  • Welcome and congratulations :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"