March 2014 Moms

8 weeks & symptoms waning?

I'm 8 weeks along, I only struggled with nausea and vomiting from weeks 5-7. As of a few days ago (about a day prior to my first US- they confirmed heartbeat at 167), that nausea is dissipating and my breasts aren't as sore. Am I one of the lucky ones? Or should I be concerned? I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else and everything was fine. This is my first pregnancy and don't want to be a worrier. :)

Re: 8 weeks & symptoms waning?

• My symptoms disappeared for about a week but came back. Enjoy while you can! Also sometimes if it's hormone related your body will level off when your body catches up.
    Hopefully you are just one of he lucky ones!
    IAmPregnant Ticker
    I'm 36; DS 14; DS 12; DD 9; SD 15; SD 9 and DH 37
    BFP July 10, 2013 and EDD march 18, 2014.
    Left ovarian cyst and right unicornuate uterus (will likely be treated high risk again)

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you for responding! Sorry, I did not see other posts about this on my phone (I use the app)... Apparently some people prefer rudeness over help. Thanks again, I appreciate it. :)
  • Eh pregnancy hormones ^
    This happened to me today, I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow, I've read mixed things about it. All we can do is relax and see what happens :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RunNannyRunNanny member
    edited August 2013
    You are perfectly fine and normal! I know many women who got nausea/MS from weeks 5-8, women who got it weeks 9-12, and women who got it weeks 10-20. Every woman is different and every woman's pregnancy is different than her others. I got MS at 5 1/2 weeks and it's slowly diminishing at 8 weeks. Weeks 6 & 7 were horrible! So just count yourself lucky! Enjoy and let worry go!
    Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • Haha it's ok. I just got an account as o last night so I'm still new. I expect cattiness on any online board, but don't tolerate it. ;-) And oops!! Hate getting what we wish for! Lol. Hope you ease up soon. :-) xo
  • Mine has done the same thing.. my nausea came back a little bit today.. nothing major, just enough to notice.

BFP #1 10/02/06, EDD 5/1/07 Natural Miscarriage 1 week after BFP

BFP #2 3/28/07, EDD 11/19/07 Natural Miscarriage 2 weeks after BFP

BFP #3 1/16/11, 1st U/S - 1/28/11 HR 132bpm, Missed Miscarriage- 2/28/11, D&C 3/8/11 

March 2011, diagnosed with MTHFR gene mutation

"Dear Lord, I would have loved to have held my babies on my lap and tell them about You, but since I didn't get the chance, would You please hold them on Your lap and tell them about me?

BFP #4 6/26/13, EDD 3/8/14, Delivered @ 40w6d
    Bethany Elizabeth born on 3/14/14 @ 6:48am weighing almost 8lbs 1oz and measuring 20 1/2 inches.

• Sounds to me like you may just lucky.  Symptoms do come and go though.  I don't think you have anything to worry about :)
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   image

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Kari~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

• linzybee8 said:

I am in no way offended by "drive by users" -- maybe they don't have anyone else to talk to. Maybe they haven't announced their pregnancies to those they could talk to. Maybe they feel better getting confirmation from others in their shoes after Googling it. You know, since everything on Google is so accurate. Maybe they're really that concerned and worked up that no, they didn't take the time to search every thread for the answer they're looking for. Heaven forbid.

I'm sorry this is so upsetting to you. I hope in the future I don't accidentally ask a repeat question and ruin your entire day.

Give yourself a couple more months. It will drive you insane. Just wait for it...
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • Honestly, I don't think BandTeacher did anything wrong. All she said at first was that there 3 posts already like this one so in a way she kind of was suggesting to read the other posts for answers. I know I may have repeated questions in the past and if someone let's me know if I do in the future (because yes, going through all the post/pages to try to find what you are looking for can get old when you are on page 4 and just want to know what the answer so you ask) I will just be like okay, my bad, I'll just keep looking and be done with it. That's just my opinion and I can see both sides of it.

• Give yourself a couple more months. It will drive you insane. Just wait for it...

Maybe you don't need to be on this thread if something that stupid will ruin your whole day.
  • I don't think it's that serious to get angry about..It's just a question. Me being new to here might ask a repetitive question too and sometimes you just ask. If someone doesn't want to answer, they don't have to. But, I think with all of hormones, it's best to keep everything calm. No need to worked up for no reason.
  • linzybee8 said:

I am in no way offended by "drive by users" -- maybe they don't have anyone else to talk to. Maybe they haven't announced their pregnancies to those they could talk to. Maybe they feel better getting confirmation from others in their shoes after Googling it. You know, since everything on Google is so accurate. Maybe they're really that concerned and worked up that no, they didn't take the time to search every thread for the answer they're looking for. Heaven forbid.

I'm sorry this is so upsetting to you. I hope in the future I don't accidentally ask a repeat question and ruin your entire day.

Maybe they are just lazy asses that can't take two seconds to look 5 questions and 9 questions down to see that the same question was already asked and answered. The pure laziness is quite offensive to me, frankly. This must be your first rodeo lizzybee so good luck with that.

• Give yourself a couple more months. It will drive you insane. Just wait for it...
    Maybe you don't need to be on this thread if something that stupid will ruin your whole day.

You'll see. It's annoying. No one said anything about day-ruining.

I don't understand the correlation either. I didnt say it ruined my day, but it's annoying. It would be like having the same conversation every single day.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    TTC again as of May 2013

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker

• 8-|
    1st FET 2/14/2013 Happy Valentines Day! - BFN
    2nd FET 6/14/2013
    - BPF!!! -
    1st Beta:
    1046!!!!! - 2nd Beta: 2754!!!!!
    First u/s 7/11/2013 - TWINS!!! 120 and 124 heartbeats <3
    Second u/s
    7/29/2013 - wiggley babies! 178 and 184 heartbeats!
    Third u/s
    9/9/2013 - 157 and 161 heartbeats ... a BOY and a GIRL!!!! Cervix on the "shorter side" (3-3.3) - going to check again in 2 weeks.
    Fourth u/s 9/23/2013 - Baby A = 157 Baby B = 150 heartbeat. Cervix now 2.3-2.6 ... being referred to a MFM
    MFM Appointment 9/26/2013 = Both babies healthy, cervix now measuring at 4 - Playing tricks on me ... will follow up in 2 weeks.
    Cervical check 10/7 with regular OB - 2.1cm  --- going BACK to the MFM armed with ultrasound pictures from my OB of my cervix. *sigh*
    MFM Appointment 10/8 - confirmed my cervix at 2.1cm - putting me on Progesterone for a week.
    MFM Appointment 10/17 - Cervix unchanged! Keeping me on Progesterone - followup 10/29

photo e8294769.jpgphoto 3a44b450.jpg
    imageimageimageimage"">image

Everett Alan James (3lbs8oz) and Eliana Lee (3lbs7oz) born 12/28/13 at 30w6d!
  • linzybee8 said:

Alright, I'm done with this. Let's just all agree that these boards are intended for support and move on with our lives haha

Lol...totally saw that line coming.
  • I soooo wish I was on my computer and could put a picture of that woman from the news "Ain't nobody got time for that!" ...this is how I feel. Lol
  • LOL! Wow. The lovely thing about communities is that they house ALL  kinds of people. 
    Personally, I'm here for the support. If I wanted entertainment I'd have plenty of other places to look. (Netflix, Facebook, Buzzfeed, Youtube)
    (although I will admit that I found the cranky people on this thread to be pretty entertaining :) )
    BUT, to each their own. 
    And, since it's a free country, feel free to ask whatever questions you'd like. The annoyed people will put their big girl panties on sooner or later and just scroll past the conversation like an adult. 

Welcome to all your new ladies and congrats on this new adventure!
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Msvic87 said:

LOL! Wow. The lovely thing about communities is that they house ALL  kinds of people. 

Personally, I'm here for the support. If I wanted entertainment I'd have plenty of other places to look. (Netflix, Facebook, Buzzfeed, Youtube)
    (although I will admit that I found the cranky people on this thread to be pretty entertaining :) )
    BUT, to each their own. 
    And, since it's a free country, feel free to ask whatever questions you'd like. The annoyed people will put their big girl panties on sooner or later and just scroll past the conversation like an adult. 

Welcome to all your new ladies and congrats on this new adventure!
    Yes. Yes. Yes!!
  • Hello fat2fitnessmodel. I am going through the same thing right now. and yes I've googled this and have found not too favorable information regarding losing symptoms, morning sickness in particular. I actually searched for threads on here with people going through what I am today and didn't see any. Yours was the first. I was happy to see yours pop up. I actually wrote me doctor and nurse practitioner today about my concerns (I haven't received a response yet). But it is nice to connect with someone/others who are going through the same thing. Everyone is different, but it is always nice to get support. This is the reason I signed up on here. For the support. Pregnancy is a scary thing. We may not connect with everyone, but there may be someone/others who are going through the same thing and can offer support. I have went through a heartbreaking miscarriage in my second trimester and this I hope will be my rainbow baby. If I reached out to this community with an issue that is in the moment frightening, the last thing I would want is for people to belittle my post. @fat2fitnessmodel I hope that you continue to have a healthy pregnancy and hope you will continue to update. My first appointment won't be until next Friday, so the wait will be torture.
  • @kelani28, thank you for sharing about something so close to your heart and thank you for speaking truth in an eloquent and much needed way. I'll be thinking about you during this waiting period and praying for a healthy pregnancy for you and your partner.  Looking forward to keeping in touch :)@fat2fitnessmodel, don't let other people's negativity stop you from sharing! I hope you have an awesome night.
    BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker image
  • Woohoo go march 2014 moms! :)
  • I'm 8w4d and my symptoms have been much more manageable the last two days. ::runs away to knock on wood::
    Bubba, born Jan. 2007 * Sissy, born Apr. 2009 * Baby Sister, born Feb. 2014
  • Who died and made you the Forum Queen?  Haha.

Seriously...don't worry so much about it.  Maybe she just wanted some advice from some real folks out there rather than Wikipedia.  Live and let live...and don't let someone's board post give you a stroke!
  • @fat2fitnessmodel my doctor received my message and called me in todoy to check on my pregnancy. I will update either here or on a post.
  • Wow this is ridiculous.. Grown women acting like children because they're annoyed a question was asked more than once. I mean, really?? Are any of you mothers yet? And this is what you're wasting your time arguing about? Sorry I have a child and don't have all day to browse every page.

• Hrose7091 said:

Wow this is ridiculous.. Grown women acting like children because they're annoyed a question was asked more than once. I mean, really?? Are any of you mothers yet? And this is what you're wasting your time arguing about? Sorry I have a child and don't have all day to browse every page.

Do you feel sorry for our children? What about our husbands?

We're all terrible, bitter fat women who are awful mothers. No one likes us IRL. Not even our DHs.

TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    TTC again as of May 2013

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • Lauren659 said:
    We're all terrible, bitter fat women who are awful mothers. No one likes us IRL. Not even our DHs.
    Mine likes me just enough to knock me up/ :p

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"