Blended Families

Cole

Any news on your sister's situation?

Re: Cole

• Yes actually, emergency custody was denied to both my sister and her ex. My sister also filed for a custody modification and is seeking full custody so she was given paperwork to serve her ex for that. As for the contempt, I do not know what if anything will come of that.
    No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

• Who has the children right now since both were denied emergency custody?

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • My sister has my niece, they are following the regular CO until the modification hearing.
    No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

• cole2144 said:
    Yes actually, emergency custody was denied to both my sister and her ex. My sister also filed for a custody modification and is seeking full custody so she was given paperwork to serve her ex for that. As for the contempt, I do not know what if anything will come of that.
    She doesn't get emergency custody even though he kept their DD from her during her CO'd time? That's such BS.

Do they have 50/50 right now?
  • I think it is BS too! No they do not, BD gets EOW and a dinner visit during the week.

• What a crazy situation. Keep us posted.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

• I agree, crazy. I'm glad she is back with her mom!
    BabyFruit Ticker

My Loves= SD 18 SS 16 SS13 DD13 DS10 SD6 SD5 

• Thanks I will let you guys know how it will turn out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"