7 Weeks Pregnant

Symptoms making me hate being pregnant! Help!

I was so excited to find out I was pregnant a few weeks ago, but oh boy, I am not dealing well with the symptoms and hopefully some of you guys can help me out! 

First off, the nausea is slightly better the past few days, so that's ok and I can handle that ok; however, the extreme fatigue and crazy dizziness is driving me batty too, but still its not the worst thing to deal with. I don't feel safe driving, so I avoid it unless necessary and I am lucky I work per diem (i'm a nurse) and my schedule is super flexible, allowing me take several days off at a time so the fatigue is tolerable for now.

The WORST thing, though, is the near constant need to pee. Its above average during the day, but omg starting at 10pm, I am up to bathroom almost every hour and at times its merely a few drops. I can't sleep when I have the urge to pee even a little, so I can't just fall back asleep and wait a bit longer. Its I have to go RIGHT NOW or i will go nuts. I can't tolerate the bladder issues and it's giving me huge anxiety about going to bed because I'm so afraid its going to happen again. I try to limit my fluids after 6pm, but it doesn't seem to help. I feel the urge to pee even if there's next to nothing to pee. It doesn't burn and I am pretty sure I don't have a UTI. 

Another thing that happens at night when I have to pee, is I get this strange sensation in my feet- like something coming from inside that I can't get rid of. My feet feel hot and dry, but a fan on them really bothers me, almost like it hurts. I put lotion on them, but that only lasts a short time until the lotion dries off or wears off on my blankets. 

I'm at my wits end about this and it's seriously making me hate this pregnancy. It's my first one, and unless things get better, it might be my last! 

Any thoughts? 

Re: Symptoms making me hate being pregnant! Help!

• i felt the same way. i was happy to find out i was pregnant. but then i was sooo tired. and i dont have the time to sleep... so as it near 9pm i am ready to pass right out. i am a cleaner and the job is making it worse. i bend alot for work and its a very active job... but the bending is making me dizzy and making more pressure come as the day comes to a near end. i thought i hated my pregnancy because of the symptoms, but i love the updates letting me know that the baby is growing and makes me have happier thoughts.
  • Hi amt0312,

I'm not a doctor but I'm wondering if you have a UTI. Urinary tract Infection. I read that they are quite common in pregnancy because of some hormone that relaxes something therefor allowing bacteria to work its way into the tract. I've had them in the past and they feel exactly as you're describing. The constant need to go to the bathroom and a few drops trickle out! It's worth having it looked at. I'm 7 weeks and I have to pee all the time, and I'm surprised at how much urine come out! ANyways I hope you feel better! It was just a thought.
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh sorry, I just re read where you said you don't think you have a UTI!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"