Cloth Diapering

Am I the only one with this problem?

It seems like whenever I put a pair of shorts on DS, pee wicks onto the front. So we always end up with pee shorts. It seems like his Buddha belly kinda pushes the top of his cover down just barely enough that the top edge of the prefold shows. Unless it's the front elastic on the Thirsties making him more prone to this. I like showing off his cute fluffy butt, but we don't always have a matching cover. So sometimes I'll actually put bottoms on. Also, I don't feel like this was an issue when he was a newborn...

Re: Am I the only one with this problem?

• I have this trouble with Thiristies, too. DS is on the smallest setting without overlapping (which I can't off-hand remember if you can do with Thirsties anyway), and it's still not quite small enough for him. My Blueberry covers don't seem to do this.

• No, the Thirsties don't overlap. We're in the size 2's, and on the smallest setting though. Maybe the Assuntas will work out better for the snappied prefolds... 

Also, this doesn't really happen when I trifold the prefold. Which I don't do often, since he's seems to know when I do that, and then poops everywhere. 
  • Loading the player...
  • NVandGZ said:

No, the Thirsties don't overlap. We're in the size 2's, and on the smallest setting though. Maybe the Assuntas will work out better for the snappied prefolds... 

Also, this doesn't really happen when I trifold the prefold. Which I don't do often, since he's seems to know when I do that, and then poops everywhere. 
    Not to hijack this thread, but how do you like the assuntas?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• I actually haven't gotten them in yet. Hopefully this week, and hopefully we won't have those same problems.
  • I just got the Assuntas today! Can't wait to do diaper laundry tomorrow, and use them! So much cuteness!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"