September 2012 Moms
Options

What was I doing again?

I got on my phone to look up something about Nirvana. This page was still on my browser when I opened Safari. That was almost 20 minutes ago and I've been on here that whole time. I'm easily distracted.

Anniversary
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What was I doing again?

• Options
    @IndigoVader we were watching a Nirvana show on Palladia and DH said the bassist is now a suit and tie politician, so I went to google for myself!

Anniversary

• Options
    @IndigoVader we were watching a Nirvana show on Palladia and DH said the bassist is now a suit and tie politician, so I went to google for myself!
    WUT. Is that true? Also have y'all seen the picture that shows the SHOCKING news that the drummer from Nirvana and the singer in Foo Fighers is THE SAME PERSON??? Oh, teenagers. Learn your history.
    Please tell me you're joking? That's news? Now I REALLY feel old! And yes, it's true!!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    MrsKipperMrsKipper member
    edited August 2013
    MrsKipper said:
    ...and??
    Yes, he is!

Link to somewhat recent picture of him...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Krist_Novoselic_15A.jpg

Anniversary

• Options
    Yep.
    Pop Culture History 101. It should be taught!

Anniversary

• Options
    edited August 2013

Is Nirvana a euphamism for orgasm?

Maybe that's what you were searching for.

Nirvana Twister to be exact!

Anniversary

• Options

One of my brother's friends had no idea that Kurt Cobain was dead and put something on FB about wondering what he's doing now. ::headdesk::

Oh, kids. Kids these days just don't understand. Plus, you have THE GOOGLES and you could have at least searched for what Kurt Cobain is doing before humiliating yourself on FB.

Did anyone comment?

Anniversary

• Options

@themathlete - right? He refuses to believe me when I tell him the Big Green Tractor song is about sex.

Take me for a ride on your BIG GREEN TRACTOR (penis). First we go slow then we go faster.

You and DH think alike. He completely ruined that song for me. Now all I think when I hear it is sex. And, I'm sorry, but I can't put Jason Aldean and sex in the same category. I just can't.

Anniversary

• Options
    edited August 2013

Is Nirvana a euphamism for orgasm?

Maybe that's what you were searching for.

@themathlete - right? He refuses to believe me when I tell him the Big Green Tractor song is about sex.

Take me for a ride on your BIG GREEN TRACTOR (penis). First we go slow then we go faster.

No way. No way anyone would call their penis a big green anything unless they need peniscillin.

:))  :-&

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"