October 2013 Moms
Options

Would you go to a college football game at 34 weeks?

Or is that just stupid?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Married Sept 2008
~~TTC Nov 2010~~

IUI #2: 1/21/13-100mg Clomid(CD3-7)(8M post wash) + progesterone= BFP!! EDD 10/13/13
Beta #1=81.1 Beta #2=134.5 Beta #3=58.1 #4=2369 WTH?!-Not sure if its viable
2/21/13 - Went to RE expecting the worse and saw the flutter of the heart.To God be the Glory!!

5/29 - It's a Girl!!
8/21/13 - Naomi born at 32w3d by csection due to Pre-E
~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~ 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
imagephoto A789AD50-EAFE-4955-A617-02358EF02DBE_zpsbxkk1n87.jpg
My Wonder Woman!

Re: Would you go to a college football game at 34 weeks?

• Options
    Heck ya I would go!!! That would be a blast. 34 weeks isn't that early and as long as your doc says its ok, you should be fine.

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I did a trans-Atlantic flight around then so yeah, I wouldn't think twice about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm planning on going to one at 35 weeks and then again at 38 weeks. :)
  • Options
    Ok! I think I'm going to see my Vols then! :)

Married Sept 2008
    ~~TTC Nov 2010~~

IUI #2: 1/21/13-100mg Clomid(CD3-7)(8M post wash) + progesterone= BFP!! EDD 10/13/13
    2/21/13 - Went to RE expecting the worse and saw the flutter of the heart.To God be the Glory!!

5/29 - It's a Girl!!
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~ 
    My Wonder Woman!

• Options
    My husband is trying to convince me to go to Penn State's hope opener with him at the beginning of September.  I'll  be 35 weeks and I'm hesitating but only because I'm worried about being uncomfortable, especially since it's likely to be really hot and pretty much the entire stadium is metal bleachers which hurt my back even when i wasn't pregnant.  I'm just going to let it be a game-time decision -- he's going with two of our friends regardless.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Woot! Go Big Orange!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    marianaz0marianaz0 member
    edited July 2013
    I'm going to Florida VS Miami at 34 weeks :D sooo yeeeaahhhh guuurrrl

Sawyer Lynn <3 Born 10.11.13

• Options
    I am going and will continue to go to our auburn football games and tailgates until I pop this baby out.
  • Options
    Abso-fucking-lutely!!! Which game???

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options
    marianaz0 said:
    I'm going to Florida VS Miami at 34 weeks :D sooo yeeeaahhhh guuurrrl
    So jealous right now....
    Go Gators!!!

photo f5b87909-fb54-49d9-91f2-1c11ca11c6c6_zpsb539db06.jpgimage
    imageimagehttps://us.v-cdn.net/5020794/uploads/FileUpload/07/a4ee8a96ea9a5b36f67716d2e4a85b.jpg

• Options

Absofuckinglutely. 

Unless, you know, it was UGA playing Auburn. Then I wouldn't waste my time. 

War eagle. Even if we do suck.

• Options
    Hell yes! If I lived closer to Virginia Tech...hokie for life!!
  • Options
    Why would that be stupid?  I'm going to a pro football game at 37 weeks.
    DS/LO #1: Born March 2012 DS/LO #2: On his way! Due October 2013 image
  • Options
    Hell yes! If I lived closer to Virginia Tech...hokie for life!!
    I think I just threw up a little in my mouth...Wahoowah!!!! ( That would be THE University of Virginia) :) And yes, if I lived closer to Charlottesville I would totally be going to football games right up until I pop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Why not? I just went to a baseball game tonight, and I plan on going to more. I'm still going to be serving at 34 weeks. I don't see why you would not go. Have some fun!
  • Options
    Hey most of us have to suffer through work till the end, so why not?  I think it's funny when different generations act like you're an invalid because your preggers (not that I don't kind of feel like one sometimes - lol!)

DO it girl, before you can't do it anymore!!!!

• Options
    I wouldn't but I'm already super uncomfortable. I couldn't take the walking but would consider going just to tailgate. Love me some college football!
  • Options
    Amjoy25 said:

Its the first game of the season, so its Tennessee vs Austin Peay
    Married Sept 2008
    ~~TTC Nov 2010~~

5/29 - It's a Girl!!
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~ 
    My Wonder Woman!

• Options
    Why would that be stupid?  I'm going to a pro football game at 37 weeks.
    I got really excited when I saw my 49ers were playing the Titans in Nashville this fall, then I got pregnant and found out the game was a week after my due date! Dang it!
    Married Sept 2008
    ~~TTC Nov 2010~~

5/29 - It's a Girl!!
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~ 
    My Wonder Woman!

• Options
    Hey most of us have to suffer through work till the end, so why not?  I think it's funny when different generations act like you're an invalid because your preggers (not that I don't kind of feel like one sometimes - lol!)

DO it girl, before you can't do it anymore!!!!
    I told my supervisor I was going and she was like "oh I wouldn't do that if I were you...."

Ok, yeah my seats are at the tip-top of the stadium, but they have armrests and are under cover :)
    Married Sept 2008
    ~~TTC Nov 2010~~

5/29 - It's a Girl!!
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~ 
    My Wonder Woman!

• Options
    conradtn said:
    Amjoy25 said:

Well hopefully Tennessee will win that one. DH grew up in TN and was a fan, but got so fed up with their mediocrity that he doesn't root for them anymore. Of course, now he roots for my team, UVA, which, as much as I love them, I can't say is a huge step up in that department.

• Options
    conradtn said:
    Amjoy25 said:

Well hopefully Tennessee will win that one. DH grew up in TN and was a fan, but got so fed up with their mediocrity that he doesn't root for them anymore. Of course, now he roots for my team, UVA, which, as much as I love them, I can't say is a huge step up in that department.
    Tell him to come back! I expect great things with our new coach!
    Married Sept 2008
    ~~TTC Nov 2010~~

5/29 - It's a Girl!!
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~ 
    My Wonder Woman!

• Options
    conradtn said:
    conradtn said:
    Amjoy25 said:

I was actually bummed to see Dooley (spell?) go. I think that he seemed like a nice guy and a decent coach, but I guess not all nice guys can take a program to the top. Although I do think that they didn't give him much time to change anything. What was it...2 years?

• Options
    conradtn said:
    conradtn said:
    Amjoy25 said:

I was actually bummed to see Dooley (spell?) go. I think that he seemed like a nice guy and a decent coach, but I guess not all nice guys can take a program to the top. Although I do think that they didn't give him much time to change anything. What was it...2 years?
    You know, I actually heard he wasn't such a nice guy. I thought he was too,but was corrected.

Yeah, he wasn't here long...at least he got a gig with the Cowboys (can't stand the Cowboys)
    Married Sept 2008
    ~~TTC Nov 2010~~

5/29 - It's a Girl!!
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Welcome~~ 
    My Wonder Woman!

• Options
    conradtn said:
    conradtn said:
    conradtn said:
    Amjoy25 said:

You know, I actually heard he wasn't such a nice guy. I thought he was too,but was corrected.

Yeah, he wasn't here long...at least he got a gig with the Cowboys (can't stand the Cowboys)

Hm...interesting. Either way, I do pull for TN too since I have family down there as well and they never play UVA so I hope they can turn it around this year.

And yep...Cowboys suck

• Options
    Yep!!!!
    Jess :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"