2nd Trimester
Options

Bottles

I am going to be a working mom and will be breastfeeding but when baby is in daycare will be using bottles. I hvae narrowed it down to PLaytex but would you recommend the vent-aire or nurser styke and why?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Bottles

• Options
    Lot of people like the drop ins, but I think they are super wasteful. I'll be using Tommee Tippee since I will also be BFing and pumping at work.

Why not get a couple of each and see how they work for you and LO

• Options
    Lot of people like the drop ins, but I think they are super wasteful.
    Thumbs up
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just a word of advice, babies can be picky when it comes to bottles so don't go and buy a ton of one style.  Especially if baby is BF.  That may make it trickier. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I used the drop ins with my first and they were amazing! This time I am using Playtex vent air because I don't want to deal with the inserts. The nipples are the same and that's what I liked about the drops ins. I also breastfed and baby took the Playtex nipples well. Good luck!
  • Options
    I used the Vent Aire with both of my girls and loved them. They were formula fed, so those bottles got a lot of use and abuse and they held up well. The girls were also much less gassy with those bottles than the Avent and BreastFlow that we also tried.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We are getting one bottle, several brands.  Avent, Dr. Browns, Similac, Playtex and will see what the baby likes before purchasing a whole set.  I will be working and breastfeeding also so I will need extra bottles for that.  I would hate to purchase a crap ton of bottles and the baby not like them.  I got the avent one for free and have coupons for Nuk, and Similac so im getting them pretty cheap.
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"