January 2014 Moms
Options

Help us name DS #2

jldubb0626jldubb0626 member
edited July 2013 in January 2014 Moms
DS #1 is Eli Harrison. Middle name will be Joseph. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to comment!
January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!

Help us name DS #2 80 votes

Logan (our front runner)
40% 32 votes
Ethan
26% 21 votes
Max
18% 15 votes
Chase
8% 7 votes
None - they all suck
6% 5 votes
SS*
0% 0 votes

Re: Help us name DS #2

• Options
    Hmm, the only one of your choices that I like with Joseph is Ethan, but I'm not wild about naming all your kids with the same first initial (my SIL did this, and I really don't get why people do this).  
                        Nathaniel Robert born 1.16.2014

• Options
    I like the sound of Logan Joseph as well as "These are my sons: Eli and Logan" 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PCOS diagnosed secondary infertility

BFP #1 (letrozole 2.5mg + ovidrel) February 2016, MMC April 2016 @ 7 weeks

BFP #2 (letrozole 5mg + ovidrel) July 2016, Beta #1 359, Beta #2 745, Beta #3 11484

EDD April 9th, 2017

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree with @SunflowersBride that the best choice with Joseph as a MN is Ethan. Though I don't mind Maxwell Joseph either. I do think Ethan and Eli are a little matchy matchy but not too bad.
    Married 5.16.10 Kaia Helene born 8.23.12 Soren Noble due 1.20.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    If the middle name is definitely Joseph- then Logan, hands down. It has the best ring to it...aka yelling it across the yard will sound good and scary ;) hehe  KIDDING.  

I do like Logan Joseph better than any of the others by far.
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Oh man I picked Ethan because I like it with Joseph, but I think Eli and Ethan are too similar of names. Just my opinion! I would end up calling them the other name all the time because they are so similar. So Chase or Logan I like too!
    Baby #1 DS born August 2012
    Baby #2 DD Born January 2014
    Baby #3 ?? Due June 5 2015

• Options
    Ethan is my favorite but it's way too common and I think it's too close to Eli. Max is second. I've never been a fan of Logan at all, so that would be my last choice. And Chase is just okay.

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options
    I voted for Max.  That was the only name I liked.  I think it sounds OK with Joseph :D
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Options
    Maxwell Joseph is a name I love! DH and I talked about it a week ago, but he likes Maxamillion...plus Max is sort of old-fashioned and uncommon, but definitely a cool name.

___________________________________________________________________________________________ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I love Logan and Logan Joseph is very cute you could call him LJ. Logan was the name we picked out if this baby was a boy, and the middle name would have been John. 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial ticker
    Due with baby boy # 2 in May 2016
    DD #1 born January 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"