April 2013 Moms
Options

Are you irritated and disappointed?

edited August 2013 in April 2013 Moms
So after reading all these ridiculous posts regarding "you know who" I am thoroughly annoyed and irritated with how long it has lasted! LET IT GO!!!!!!

Are you irritated and disappointed? 37 votes

I agree! I'm so sick of the drama!
35% 13 votes
No way! I like the entertainment!
48% 18 votes
I'm going to keep my opinion to myself this time around!
16% 6 votes

Re: Are you irritated and disappointed?

• Options
    by starting this poll you're actually continuing with the drama please just let it go like you stated.
  • Options
    I'm actually interested in the % of people on here who enjoy this type of drama
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So after reading all these ridiculous posts regarding "you know who" I am thoroughly annoyed and irritated with how long it has lasted! LET IT GO!!!!!!

Umm... If you want people to "let it go," then why on earth are you making a poll about it? Sort of counterproductive, don'tcha think?
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    Im just tired of people being so rude to each other "ouch" that sucks. I am not rude and I never say things that I wouldn't like someone saying to me. (Or at least I try my best)
  • Options
    I was being sarcastic! :)>- I was just disappointed with how far it went and how long it went....that's all. Glad it's over
  • Options
    People who like drama don't admit it. Anyone who responds to crazy is in that category. Just ignore and move on really it's ok :)
    TTC since Dec. 2010. Me: 37, DH: 38...unexplained RPL
    BFP #1 - missed m/c 4.18.11 found @8w3d, d&c @13w 
    BFP #2 blighted ovum found 8.2011 @8w, misoprostol
    BFP#3 - missed m/c 6.11.12 @ 9w3d, d&c revealed extra chromosome 15
    BFP#4 8.10.12, DD born 4/26/13
  • Options
    Was the thread deleted I didn't get to read it all? I think it was MUD on her part but still wanted to read not participate
  • Options

Was the thread deleted I didn't get to read it all? I think it was MUD on her part but still wanted to read not participate

It does appear that two threads are gone. Interesting she GBCB and said her account was being deactivated, yet she's here posting like nothing ever happened.

• Options
    So weird ..I don't see it either. Boooo sensorship
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I must have missed something.. going to search now.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I missed something, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"