July 2012 Moms
Options

~Megs~

Where the hell are you? I miss you!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: ~Megs~

• Options
    You all know me to well.  Kevin has been off so I have been hanging out with him and our terrorist baby.  They are writing a part for him in the next season of Homeland, because he is so effing out of control lately.  I believe the terrible two's are just being renamed the terrible liams. Also, He has the worst accent on the island.  and Lastly, I just saw compliment a bumpie.  @rtaylor(i don't know how this crap works) yes, the new bump is terrifying to me.  I hate change. But, i will still be around because I am a loser and don't know how else I would fill my time.  I would miss my imaginary friends too much. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh well that shout out didn't work.  How the hell do we do that?
  • Options
    No worries @megs52881, I saw it because I stalk you. And to tag people you have to know the exact username down to the numbers and capitalization. It's dumb. I had to search you to figure out your numbers, because again I am a stalker.
  • Options
    Meow84 said:
    I don't know but I've heard him say "Put your hands where I can see them mothafucker" with a NY accent and it was pretty hot......
    I felt so awkward when he said that.

• Options
    RTaylor12 said:
    No worries @megs52881, I saw it because I stalk you. And to tag people you have to know the exact username down to the numbers and capitalization. It's dumb. I had to search you to figure out your numbers, because again I am a stalker.
    hahaha I love that I am such a mess that I just randomly made up your name and then was surprised that it didn't work.  Thank you.
  • Options

BubbaJug said:

Meow84 said:

I don't know but I've heard him say "Put your hands where I can see them mothafucker" with a NY accent and it was pretty hot......

Was I pooping when that happened? I don't remember that.

It's possible.

• Options
    Meow84 said:
    Was I pooping when that happened? I don't remember that.

Hah.  I love you laides.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"