August 2013 Moms

for those with In-Law issues..

mobile: for those with In-Law issues..

There is a new reality type show premiering on TLC tonight called "surviving the In-Laws". Starts at 10pm eastern. No clue if it is good or not but I thought it might be fun to watch someone else's IL drama for once.

Re: for those with In-Law issues..

• Already have it recording! I think you and I have a lot of similar tastes in trashy tv haha!
    A'13 June Siggy Contest- TV Dads
  • hahah awesome!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • awesome! I need to record this haha. I actually keep a journal of everything they have said or done and want to write a funny book about it someday:)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

VOTE on my Name List
  • My inlaws aren't great but they're not terribly terrible. I'll have to find it and DVR it!
    Joy

Proud mom to:

Cameron (Jan 11, 2000)
    Cassidy (May 5, 2005)
    Callen (August 23, 2013)

My heavenly angels
    ~Caleb~ Jan 21, 1999
    ~Carys~ April 29, 2011
  • I will DEFINITELY watch this lol
    photo df19160f-bf4d-4b1a-aa18-f922c7344247.jpgphoto 6650edf4-b52e-4beb-a3cd-6bdc9480c61c.jpg
    ~may siggy challenge~

photo IMG_20140501_070346.gif photo IMG_20140501_071323.gif
  • OMG this almost makes me wish I had cable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sure they will be so awful on the show it will make me appreciate what I have as in laws. Even though there r many times when I wish u could divorce them but stay married!
  • Can't wait to watch and have a discussion tomorrow!
  • Definitely DVRing this!

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • i set it to record

photo regina_zpsee0752b3.gif

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 mm/c at 12w1d

• Damn not having TLC anymore. I actually saw the casting call for this show in Chicago way back and considered signing up. Hahahaha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Thanks for the heads up! I'll definitely be watching this tonight...should make for some good snarkage ;-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just might have to force myself to stay awake! The last time I did that for one of @Kristin030's suggested shows, it was a huge success!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I looked it up online and it seems like it is filmed in a similar style as "I didnt know I was pregnant". I think the show is a re-enactment type show of IL horror stories.

• A coworker of mine has a silent BINGO game going with her husband when his parents are intown. Things like common passive aggressive comments MIL says, actions, etc...if she wins a game he buys her a massage. I like this game!

This is amazing..
    The Mrs.
  • Not great. It was staged and the couples were obviously actors. Some funny stories but they could def find enough real life situations and families to make an actual "reality" show with better stories and crazier IL's!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • +MrsV+ said:
    Not great. It was staged and the couples were obviously actors. Some funny stories but they could def find enough real life situations and families to make an actual "reality" show with better stories and crazier IL's!

I agree. It was a little silly for me but I did laugh because so many of the scenarios were ones I had heard on this board (MIL ignoring a wife's food allergy because she felt the DIL was doing it for attention, moving in for a short period of time and never leaving, etc)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"