August 2012 Moms
Options

Post your Pet

Everyone else has been doing it and we probably did it a long time ago, too, but let's do it again! Post a picture of your dog...or cat...or rabbit...or ferret...or chinchilla...or unicorn...or whatev...

Re: Post your Pet

• Options
    This is Goliath. He used to be my baby beyond belief. Funny how that changed. He still gets plenty of snuggles. No worries.
  • Options
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Left is Rocky
    Right is Lucyimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We have a 7.5yr old antisocial ninja cat named Bliss. Then we have Banjo our 6.5yr old black lab who is a HUGE Daddy's boy. Then we have our female black lab (6yrs old) named Bella who has two obsessions, balls and food. Oh we also have fish but the only one we really care about is our 12in plecostamus named Morte. He is like 8yrs old. 

Now here they are minus Morte lol. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Goliath is adorable and I LOVE his name! 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Here are my pups Harvey and Frenchie. Frenchie loves Miss C and is always licking her. Harvey wishes everyone would go away so he could be the only dog/baby of the family again.
  • Options
    These are Storm (l) and Rogue. They belonged to H before we met, so I call them my stepkitties. We had to put down Rogue last month suddenly. They were sisters from the same litter. Rogue was the cranky bish who pooped in the basement. Storm is great with S and they are BFFs. She has a slight heart murmur and thyroid disease, but hopefully she'll live for a long time. She is a great cat
    @Sharona1700

I had a cat with heart issues. She was my OG baby. Died before we got Goliath. Her heart was enlarged and despite medicine and regular visits with a cat cardiologist (seriously) nothing helped. She threw a clot in her leg the day after we moved into our current house. Damn I loved that cat. She was the awesome!
  • Options
    I love this idea! But all my pictures are home...
    :((
    Will do this when I get home tonight.
  • Options
    SpruceGrouseSpruceGrouse member
    edited July 2013
    imageimagehow do i post a picture? it isn't workingimageimageimage
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicPhotobucket
  • Options
    This is the same pic as in my profile. Her name is Daisy and she is a lab/dachshund mix. Very odd mix! She tolerates N but I probably yell at the darn dog a million times a day...."Stop licking the baby!"
    BFP #1 - January 2010...m/c at 12 weeks 
    BFP #2 - December 2011, little lady #1 born August 2012
    BFP #3 - August 2013....m/c at 5 weeks 
    BFP #4 - October 2013....little lady #2 born June 2014

• Options

@mmknightly I love your doggies! So cute! Is Frenchie a Boston?

She is a Boston mutt, yes! I don't know what else she's mixed with, but when I saw that face being dropped off at the pound, I couldn't resist!

• Options
    Here are my pups Harvey and Frenchie. Frenchie loves Miss C and is always licking her. Harvey wishes everyone would go away so he could be the only dog/baby of the family again.
    I think Goliath sways between these two opinions. He loves to lick up DS' spit up (this kid is the WORST spitter) and eat the food he doesn't want (that ends up on the floor), but misses my attention and doesn't much like having his hair pulled. LOL

kdm06c
    Goliath is adorable and I LOVE his name! 
    Thanks!
  • Options

This is the same pic as in my profile. Her name is Daisy and she is a lab/dachshund mix. Very odd mix!

She tolerates N but I probably yell at the darn dog a million times a day...."Stop licking the baby!"

Daisy looks big! How big is she?
  • Options
    SpruceGrouseSpruceGrouse member
    edited July 2013
  • Options
    Spruce, how do you pronounce your pup's name? Is it like "Dune"?
  • Options
    @SpruceGrouse You trying to post via link or upload a file?
  • Options
    In case anyone was wondering, his name is pronounced like Dune with a Scottish accent. He is named for the Island off of St. Kilda and it is Gaelic for Fort.
  • Options
    cedenton said:
    @SpruceGrouse You trying to post via link or upload a file?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    These are my kitty babies. They are sisters! The bright Calico is Tiki and the dilute Calico is Limbo (she's snuggling my pregnant belly last year).
    Both tolerate Koa until he pulls their fur out or tries to snatch their ears off! Lol!
    imageimage
  • Options
    This is our cat, Simon J. Kitten.  We refer to this picture as his "official portrait":

He is a Siberian cat, which means he is basically hypoallergenic.  We have this kind of cat because DH is allergic to cats and I am a cat lady.  DH was all, "I'm not going to like this cat."  Within an hour of having this kitten in our house, he was all, "Let's get more CATS!!!!"

Simon's second birthday is on Sunday!
  • Options
    kream823 said:
    imageThese are my girls. Kacey is the black and tan, and Coco is the ruby. Sully and them make out on the regular.

They look so soft...I want to peeetttt them!
  • Options
    This is my Rory girl.  She is completely anti-social but still a sweet little fluffball!
  • Options
    @mmknightly she is fifty pounds. It's funny because she has a littler head like a Weiner dog but a smaller lab body. We got lucky because I have also seen that mix with the stubby legs!
    BFP #1 - January 2010...m/c at 12 weeks 
    BFP #2 - December 2011, little lady #1 born August 2012
    BFP #3 - August 2013....m/c at 5 weeks 
    BFP #4 - October 2013....little lady #2 born June 2014

• Options
    This is Ace our 2 yr old french bulldog/ beagle mix with DS
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• Options
    jillybean7582jillybean7582 member
    edited July 2013

Our big baby's name is Hogan. Named after the golfer Ben Hogan not Hulk Hogan like most people think. He is almost 7 and DS is the only one he lets win at tug of war!

Edited: apparently moblie bump doesn't like me. Will have to edit to add picture later on computer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Ferdinand (brown tabby), Kittyman (cow), and Thumbelina (gray polydactyl). F & T are littermates. we have three outdoor strays that we take care of, too. we "inherited" a colony of strays when an elderly lady that was feeding them moved away. we got everyone spayed and neutered, but one cat was already pregnant (F & Ts mom), so we had to wait to spay her. we took in F & T and two of our friends took the other three kittens. we are bonified crazy cat people. (although we want a dog someday, too!)
  • Options

@piphigirl - Simon is so pretty!!  and I love your DH's reaction to the cat!  :)

This is Ari.  Named after Ari Gold in Entourage.  We got him after we moved into our first house in 2009.  He will be 4 on August 5th!

Baby #2!

BabyFruit Ticker 

• Options
    These are my babies. Maida is the white/black lab-pit mix, Niah is the brown mix of beagle and perhaps Aussie. Of my kitties, Piper is my semi-feral tortie who only comes out to cuddle at night. Dolly is my brown tabby. She's 18 and was my first baby. She approves of this post as she licks my hand.image
  • Options
    @Ambsies - Now I want to name a pet (or possibly a child?) after a Bumpie!

Who will pay me for naming rights??
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Our whole crew! from left to right: Cashew, Coconut, Bella (it's hard to find one with all four without her), Oreo, Cadbury Here are their adoption pics with their names and b-days:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic   Cadbury (Feb 15/10), Oreo (May 24/10), Cashew (Dec 23/10), Coconut (Sept 4/11)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Medhp00 said:

My 12 year old chihuahua Oona. She's my first baby. She was passed out in the sun after playing at the park.

Oona is precious!
  • Options
    Here are our babies! The rotund red one is London. She's a feist and not the friendliest but is quite the hunter of anything slow or stupid enough to get caught by a fat red dog.
    Leo is the little black one and is a morkie. He's the sweetest little dog but extremely wary of the baby. He definitely misses being the baby of the family. :(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This is Ranger. Obviously- he's a Rottweiler. I am positive that a better dog just doesn't exist! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"