July 2013 Moms

Alternative uses for your peri bottle

We have found that the peri bottle is awesome for washing DD's hair! Just the right amount of gentle pressure to get the shampoo out! Anyone else using their peri bottle for a creative purpose?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Big brother James 6-19-11  ****  Little sister Lillianna 6-26-13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Alternative uses for your peri bottle

• KMSonnKMSonn member
    Rinsing baby's hair? Genius!

I planned on using ours for wipe solution (using cloth diapers and cloth wipes)
  • Good call! Tried to rinse DS' hair after his sponge bath and I totally didn't get it all out-it looked greasier afterwards than before the bath! Peri bottle it is!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • etoille said:

our pedi recommended this!

Smart pedi! I have to give DH credit for this idea at our house.

• KMSonn said:

Rinsing baby's hair? Genius!

I planned on using ours for wipe solution (using cloth diapers and cloth wipes)

I have a friend that used hers on her DDs bum when she had a bad diaper rash and couldn't tolerate wipes. Those peri bottles are pretty handy!

• I'm using mine as an additional wipe solution bottle for cloth wipes. 

Jasper 

• That's a great idea!  Thanks for sharing!
  • Wipe solution, genius!  I was just going to put it away "for next time".  This is a much better idea.

B born 7/15/13, C born 3/2/15, #3 on the way May '17

I’m a modern man, a man for the millennium. Digital and smoke free. A diversified multi-cultural, post-modern deconstruction that is anatomically and ecologically incorrect. I’ve been up linked and downloaded, I’ve been inputted and outsourced, I know the upside of downsizing, I know the downside of upgrading. I’m a high-tech low-life. A cutting edge, state-of-the-art bi-coastal multi-tasker and I can give you a gigabyte in a nanosecond! I’m new wave, but I’m old school and my inner child is outward bound. I’m a hot-wired, heat seeking, warm-hearted cool customer, voice activated and bio-degradable. I interface with my database, my database is in cyberspace, so I’m interactive, I’m hyperactive and from time to time I’m radioactive.

• I also use mine for wetting cloth wipes.  I put just a bit of baby wash and then water in it.  Works great! It's not good for in a diaper bag because there's no cap, but for sitting on the changing table, I love it.

TTC since Aug 2011. BFP #1 on 10/28/2011 EDD of 07/02/2012 Natural MC on 11/22/2012  BFP #2 on 10/28/2012  EDD of 7/13/13  Judah Ari born on 7/11/13.

I love my rainbow baby!

• I love this! I will suggest this to my patients when I go back to work next month.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• I came home with 3 of them. One for my use, one for LO's hair rinsing and one for big brother (6.75 years old) to play with in the tub so he didn't feel left out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I have two. My DS, 3.5 years old, plays with one in the bath. He might end up with both of them but i like the idea to rinse LOs hair!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Omg, what a great idea!
  • I love that idea!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"