September 2013 Moms

Holy hemorrhoids!

Sorry if TMI:( but omg!! I feel like I have toilet paper stuck in my butt. I have IBS so I go back and forth with extreme constipation and diarrhea. Ugh! Anyone else suffering from bad hemorrhoids? What should I do to soothe them, plus I'm nervous about labor making them worse . Thanks for listening!

Re: Holy hemorrhoids!

• I have them bad too. I got them during my first pg and they never went away. Got worse with my second dd and never went away, and now are even worse still! I know I will want to have surgery to remove them, but I also know there is no point before I'm done having kids for sure.

I haven't found anything to help them. Done tucks, witch hazel pads and actual hemmy ointment, sitz baths, nothing has reduced them, though if they are really bugging me a bath helps with comfort.
    January 2009: Goodbye TR (13 weeks) February 2010: Welcome DD1! March 2011: Welcome DD2! Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • My doc prescribed a suppository that actually worked. Took about a week, but I'm much more comfortable now!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine were bad with the first and after delivery I think I would just say "my ass was inside out"- it was PAST the point of hemmroids lol, also had a bladder prolapse :/.  Now I'm having the same problem AGAIN!  I haven't found a fix for them yet and currently have no medical insurance so idk what else to try!  I know it's gross but I feel so nasty all the time because they itch and I can't be scratching my butt all day lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"