October 2012 Moms

WTF Wednesday

wesleycrusherwesleycrusher member
edited July 2013 in October 2012 Moms
Share them!

WTF I think I have poison ivy, on the bottom of one foot and both arms.  I haven't had it in years, but it always takes weeks to go away. ugh.

ETA: It is also on my knee

Re: WTF Wednesday

• WTF, why did I just "create your own" salad at saladworks and it was 475 calories?!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • apreaves said:
    Wtf DH. I never say a damn word about the money you spend so how about shut up when I say I'm buying stuff for my classroom. If you won't shut up I will just start hiding it from you. I don't want to do that so do us all a favor and zip your damn lips. Thanks.

amen sister
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Wtf dog - we took you out five times before bedtime. Why did you have to leave a giant mess for us this morning at 6am??? A mess that required DH and I to clean and when we were done cleaning, I couldn't fall back asleep :(. Love the dog, rough morning.. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • WTF Employer, it would be great if you would pay me my whole paycheck instead of just part of it.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• ooh hope you feel better soon! My WTF is my unzipped dress after walking a freaking city block uggh!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • nealblnealbl member
    Wtf people coming to look at my house you were suppose to be there at 1. I drove around with two tired kids from 1 to 1:30 to give you plenty of time. I then come home unpack two kids from the car who very much need naps and them you show up. 30 min past your appt time. Awesome that I got to drive around with two cranky kids for another 30 min. You better buy my house, you owe me now!
  • WTF toe, stop peeling. Kinda gross but I have tough feet and the big toe's pad keeps cracking then peeling. Not bloody but can be painful if it goes deep enough. Tried lotions and buffing my feet but no luck. Boo to dry feet.

This has happend to me since having DD except my whole foot is cracking. I get a pedicure at least 2 times a month but it keeps happening. The best thing I have found so far is to sleep with Vaseline and socks on your feet. Hope this helps!!

• piffle42 said:

WTF DD Why did you decide you could go 8 hrs between nursing today after nursing 13 times yesterday. Do you have any idea how much it hurt?!?

Sounds like us... Your LO's sleeping patterns too.

October 1st, 2012. 9lbs 2 oz

Jude - 8lbs 1 oz
    August 15th, 2014. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"