October 2013 Moms
Options

Does my baby have a face?

Anyone not seen their babies face or profile? We've had two ultrasounds and she is always hiding her face or in a bad position.

Re: Does my baby have a face?

• Options
    all my ultrasounds have sucked so i haven't gotten a very good look

• Options
    My baby hid her face during the AS, so they had me take a break and we tried again a few minutes later, because we needed to see her facial bones to make sure everything was developing properly. She wasn't very cooperative, but we did get a good little peek.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We got 1 profile shot out of the like 7 ultrasounds we've had.  I think Little Man wants his face to be a surprise!
    photo 2465-1_zps83b1ff09.jpg
    Married 6/26/10  TTC 1/13  BFP 1/31/13   Wills born 10/9/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We've gotten 1 profile pic and 1 front face pic both at the NT scan. Since it was so early, he looks like a frog in it, lol

photo 46122502-649c-4d9b-a99e-dc22cf009d51_zpsf72c5124.jpg photo mason4_zps7f19f81c.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC 07/2010, Dx with PCOS 11/2011, H's S/A= Perfect!!! HSG= both tubes clear!
    Round #6- 7.5mg Femara+ .5mg Dex+ 75iu Gonal-F+ hCG trigger+ IUI=BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)- 94 Beta#2(22dpo)- 1,619 Beta#3 (28dpo)- 11,396!!!

Just a Little Blog

• Options
    We got no profile shot and only the sort of scary full front skull picture. We had to have a repeat scan because they couldn't get a good view of her lips and a few structures in her heart. Can't really see their face structure clearly without 3D imaging anyway.

After almost 3 years of IF and a crazy roadside delivery, we are loving life with our second beautiful daughter! Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    We got profiles and face shots, but the face shots are just reallllllly creepy. You can't see anything but these big old black spots where the eyes are and the lighter areas around for the bone structure. It definitely wasn't like a 3-D where you can see their facial features and it looking like an actual baby...
    Baby #2 EDD: May 13th!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I've gotten a couple profile shots, but he's always got a hand or arm in the way. So they aren't very clear.

DD#1~Emma Dawn 12/19/00 7lb 10 oz 21"
    DD#2~Daphney Mae 04/17/03 7lb 13oz 21"
    DD#3~Grace Deonea 05/20/10 8lb 2oz 21"
        DS#1~Brody Maxwell born 10/16/13 8lb 10oz 21"

• Options
    AjoydAjoyd member
    We've gotten good shots in 2D but of course when the tech was nice enough to switch it to 3D for us the little babe's hand was in front of his or her face!

Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. DS born 10-16-13.
    TTC #2 in December 2014. BFP 12-31-14. Expecting a September baby!
  • Options
    I went for a 3d ultrasound last week and baby did not cooperate most of the time.  She turned towards my back after a few minutes.  I got 1 pic that I am really happy with, but most of them were a little scary.  Her nose looked crazy.

BFP: 1.19.2013 - EDD: 10.2.2013 - It's a girl! 9.25.13: Welcome Addison!

• Options
    We kind of got to see her profile at the a/s but she kept throwing her hands up. At my follow up scan last week she was head down and conveniently behind a bunch of scar tissue so it was hard to see clearly, though we did get a few moments of clarity and they were able to clear her profile and such. Full on face shots are so creepy! But she kept opening and closing her mouth and I was fascinated the whole time.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
                                                   photo 996da08d-6a8f-4ffe-b18d-94023659b1ef.jpg
  • Options
    I only got a super scary straight on skull shot. He looked like a Halloween decoration.
    That's what I got at the anatomy scan.  It was scary.  Finally got a nice 3d one just this week, where she actually looks like a baby!
  • Options
    Yup, I've seen the face a few times. Usually it looks like a creepy skull though. haha
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's the first grandkid on both sides so our moms insisted on paying for a 3-d and we got really awesome pics of her face, she didn't hide at all. So lucky! It's sort of crazy how her nose and chin look just like mine already, we'll see if she looks the same when she is outside. (That was at 28 wks btw)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"