Georgia Babies
Options

Pediatric Dentist Recommendation in Cobb County

Can anyone recommend a dentist for a 2 1/2 yr old in Cobb County?  Preferably in the Smyrna/Marietta area, but we're flexible.  Thank you.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatric Dentist Recommendation in Cobb County

• Options
    Ava sees Dr. Krieger. His practice is called Krieger & Associates. It is a great practice and everyone is very friendly. Our pediatrician takes her kids there which is why we decided to take Ava even though they are out of network with our insurance. I like that they allow you to go back with your child if you would like but you also have the option of not going. They are in Marietta close to Kennestone.
    photo bigsister032_zps1fdfe81e.jpgLilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We go here:

Dental Professionals of Vinings
    2460 Cumberland Parkway
    Atlanta, Georgia 30339

770-433-2414

770-433-1186

www.viningsdentalpro.com

• Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options

We are seeing Dr. Schwartz on Friday for Max's first appt.  (I know, way late) but I've heard fabulous things about him and the office itself.

https://schwartzkidsdentistry.com/.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like Dr. Nelson Allen at East Cobb Dentistry. I think it's on Johnson Ferry Rd but not sure. He's very sweet and great with DS. They took just a couple low-radiation X-rays (and showed me, which was cool) and did the cleaning and DS was very entertained and totally fine. Thumbs up!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"