Trying to Get Pregnant

Hello! Intro here

I always find the intro part of joining a community to be the most awkward.  I never know where to start, and I hate sounding like a n00b.  But then, I also feel like I haven't earned the "right" to comment/post until I've done so.  That being said, I'm just going to get the awkwardness out of the way.

I was on the March 2012 boards when I was pregnant, but I couldn't remember my login, so I'm starting fresh.  I am a habitual, active lurker, but I hope to be a more active participant this time around.

DH and I have been married for two years (anniversary was yesterday).  Together we are legal guardians for our lovely DD, who we have had custody of for 9 years and plan to adopt.  I have had irregular periods all my life, and two years ago I saw a doctor about it.  My doctor ran only a few tests to determine if I had PCOS, which I don't, and then I was given an RX for progesterone and clomid. We never used these because we conceived that very night.  Crazy, right?  DS is now 17 months old, and I JUST had my first postpartum AF.  I was expecting a delay because of nursing, but we have long since weened.  Having just moved to a new state, it's only a matter of finding a good gyno accepted by my insurance to identify the real cause of my troubles.  

We have now been actively TTC for one year.  It's frustrating because I feel like I've done it once, why can't I do it again?  And I feel like I don't have any room to complain because others have struggled so much more than I have.  And I feel selfish because DS is still young.  It makes TTC all the more sad for me.

I'm hoping to gain and share insight with others TTC, and also to make friends.

Re: Hello! Intro here

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"