June 2013 Moms
Options

Teething or growth spurt?

So the last two nights my LO has barely slept. We went from waking up 1-2 times a night to being restless and waking up every 1-2 hours. Also she is very clingy and not eating her full bottles. I hope whatever this is passes soon

Re: Teething or growth spurt?

• Options
    The not eating could be gas, happened with my DS1. Our pedi said to stick a thermometer up his bum so we did.. Worked like a charm! Haha

It could also be that she isn't hungry.. Have you checked her diaper? Made sure she isn't too hot/cold? Coming out of her swaddle if she uses one? If the above is good I'd just try shhing, tightly swaddling, and movement and see if you can get her back down without feeding. GL!

BFP 5/21/10, Missed m/c 7/5/10 at 11w3d (baby measured 7wks), D&C 7/7/10

Aug/Sept 2010 - CD3&10 b/w & u/s, genetic testing, SA, HSG, & Lap/Hyst to remove septum

12/09/10 BFP -- 7/05/11 DS born at 33w5d. Came home after 23d in NICU at 37w0d

June 2012 - TTC #2! -- 10/05/12 BFP --  5/23/13 DS2 born at 37w1d! Yay full term!

Surprise BFP 6/25/14 LO#3 due Feb2015!

imageimage
  • Options
    I can't tell how old your LO is from your siggy, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say it's too early for teeth. If she's around 6 weeks, it might be a growth spurt, Have you checked her temp to make sure she's not sick? Maybe it's gas?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check LO's mouth for thrush.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"