March 2014 Moms
Options

Orange Is the New Black on Netflix

In the midst of everything, this show is my happy place. Anyone else watching/addicted?? ...Please don't let me be the only one. 
BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFetus Ticker image

Re: Orange Is the New Black on Netflix

• Options
    I finished season 1 already, so addicted! I hope 2 comes out soon-I liked it enough I might read the book in the meantime.
    Pregnancy Tickerimage
  • Options
    sheesh I guess ill have to try it, I just didnt have the motive before lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    YES! I love this show. I finished season one in two days. Can't wait for season 2. :)
  • Options
    Love this show. I keep watching for news of Season 2!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Finished it in 2 weeks! Love!
  • Options
    Totally addicted!
  • Options

@Msvic87 I LOVE your siggy!  "Eat your lettuce and be sad" haha

Wife & Full Time Step Mama to an incredible boy! =)
    First Date.. March 11, 2010  Engaged...August 09, 2011   Married...August 11, 2012    BFP...July 21, 2013
    E.D.D... March 31, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    kali55kali55 member
    I am so into this show.  I started watching season 1 all over again with my Mom and she's hooked now too.  I can't wait for the next season.  Anyone know when it's supposed to be coming out?

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I love it. Netflix has really good dhows. We are still in the middle of season 1. Has anyone also watched House of Cards? Another Netflix series. So good!!!

• Options
    Love it! I heard Season 2 is next summer :/
    mama to: addison (6) emery (3) oliver (brand new!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    What is the show about? I wanna watch lol
  • Options
    LOVE this show! I was a little sad to finish the season. Lol
  • Options
    i'm a fan, too.  i think i'm on episode 8...waiting to find out what the CO told piper's fiance and why he's upset!  
    (it's about a women's prison)
  • Options
    What is the show about? I wanna watch lol
    Show is about a sweet woman who had a wild phase in her early 20's. She was a lesbian and her girlfriend was part of a drug cartel. She got involved in picking up a drug package, and 10 years later was charged for it. It's about her going to jail and dealing with all the crazy people, lesbians, and trying to fit in. Alot a interesting characters. Oh and she has a male fiance now that is trying to stick by her while she is in jail. Won't go further than that. You just have to watch.

• Options
    I have heard great things about it. It is at the top of my netflix queue.  I can't wait!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I watched the first episode last night and am completely addicted! I also loooooved House of Cards and watched it in two days. It was frighteningly accurate to life here in DC :)
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Unplanned pregnancy July 2005; EDD 3/27/06; birthdaughter born 3/15/06 (38w2d) (placed for adoption).
    TTC since December 2012, BFP 6/25/13. EDD 3/2/14. Baby Elias born 2/21/14 (38w5d)!
  • Options
    Msvic87 said:
    In the midst of everything, this show is my happy place. Anyone else watching/addicted?? ...Please don't let me be the only one. 

Msvic87 said:

Love love love start to finish.
  • Options
    Definitely addicted. Can't wait for season 2!
  • Options
    I'm making DH start this with me soon! Glad to see all the positive reviews.
    TTC #1 as of Feb. 2013
    BFP on Mar. 4, 2013, DX with MMC (blighted ovum) at 8 weeks, D&C
    TTC again as of May 2013
    BFP on June 24, 2013, EED March 12, 2014
    Diagnosed with endometriosis, PCOS, heterozygous MTHFR and positive for ANA

GROW BABY, GROW!
    BabyFruitTicker
  • Options
    Just got done tidying up for the night. I think I will start that right now!
  • Options
    Vanilla and vanilla swirl swirl lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"