February 2013 Moms

Odd jobs?

We are in a bit of a money bind because dh's job over paid him and is now slowly taking ack the $5000 ! It is killing us eek! Plus his trucks tires blew out so there was another $1000.. Anyways ... Anyone have any odd jobs they do for money? I don't have anyone to watch the lo so it needs to be baby friendly ! I already sell things on eBay :)

Re: Odd jobs?

• Oops * back the $5000
  • Could you teach/tutor anything? I used to teach piano lessons. Maybe you could do it in the evenings when DH is home to watch LO?
    Are you crafty in any way? You could sell your creations on Etsy.
    That's all I can think of right now.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Loading the player...
  • Oh yes I could tutor.. Mommy brain . I can't believe I didn't think of that . I was ( now SAHM ) an elementary school teacher . Good idea . If only DH got home at a normal time.
  • Try looking at any of the online universities and see if they need teaching assistants. I wad a TA, totally able to do at home on my schedule so long as my papers were graded on time.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Great idea! Thanks

• I'm considering watching another child while I'm home with DD to bring in some extra money. That way I'm still at home, with DD, and we can work around her schedule, too. Maybe something like that?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    "Sometimes,' said Pooh, 'the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
    Lucy Kate 2/9/13
    m/c 12/30/11 - our Christmas baby
  • Yes, being able to stay with lo is my goal! You guys are awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"