TTC After a Loss

***** Wednesday Crazy Train *****

Welcome to the Crazy Train. This is a thread posted daily for any of us who need to get out our frustrations or vent about our cycles.

If you find yourself checking FF obsessively, MF is getting the best of you, POAS issues, let it out here!
Good morning, the Monday train is leaving the station, all aboard!

Crazy level from 1-10:

CD/DPO:

Can I just ______ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:

Re: ***** Wednesday Crazy Train *****

• Good Morning, Pink.  How are you doing today?  I think I need to take a ride.

Crazy level from 1-10: 7

CD/DPO:
    21/ possibly 1, but I think I broke FF...

Can I just ___stop messing with fake temps___ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: sore boobs, up half the night with killer heartburn, crazy O cramping yesterday

Explain your Crazy here: Pretty sure yesterday was O, but because I am crazy I still insisted on putting fake temps into FF.  Now when I try to delete them the page will not display...  I had a positive OPK, and noticeable right sided cramping - for some reason O pain has been a lot more intense the past couple of cycles (nothing crazy painful, but you definitely know it's there).  So of course I knew that today's temp would be somewhat important and being the genius that I am had a roast beef sandwich and a beer after our softball game last night causing me to wake up during the night with killer heartburn. 

TTC since October 2012

BFP#1 1/11/13, EDD 9/19/13, M/C at 9wk6dy 

BFP#2 11/12/13, DS born 7/28/14!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage

image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Chart

Everyone is welcome

CD/DPO:

Signs/Symptoms: sore boobs, up half the night with killer heartburn, crazy O cramping yesterday

Explain your Crazy here: Pretty sure yesterday was O, but because I am crazy I still insisted on putting fake temps into FF.  Now when I try to delete them the page will not display...  I had a positive OPK, and noticeable right sided cramping - for some reason O pain has been a lot more intense the past couple of cycles (nothing crazy painful, but you definitely know it's there).  So of course I knew that today's temp would be somewhat important and being the genius that I am had a roast beef sandwich and a beer after our softball game last night causing me to wake up during the night with killer heartburn. 
    Ah yes FF! I've broken it quite a few times myself ;)

Leave it alone for a few hours. It should reset itself. I think what happens when you play with dummy temps is you overload the system and it get's confused.

FX that yesterday was in fact O and that the next few days are kind to you with nice high temps!
  • Loading the player...
  • blackbird818blackbird818 member
    edited July 2013
    Crazy level from 1-10: 6

CD/DPO: 14

Can I just __have a regular cycle____ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms: CM???? (see below)

Explain your Crazy here:

Last night I had definite CM. But I'm not sure of my assessment of it. It wasn't sticky that I'm sure. I'm leaning more towards watery??? I put it in my chart as that....so confused though.

Now it's telling me I'm "probably fertile". Do you think I should leave that CM in there if I'm not sure?? Maybe I should pick up some OPKs to confirm/deconfirm??
    8-}
  • Crazy level from 1-10: 6

Explain your Crazy here:

Last night I had definite CM. But I'm not sure of my assessment of it. It wasn't sticky that I'm sure. I'm leaning more towards watery??? I put it in my chart as that....so confused though.

Now it's telling me I'm "probably fertile". Do you think I should leave that CM in there if I'm not sure?? Maybe I should pick up some OPKs to confirm/deconfirm??
    8-}
    I wouldn't remove it if I were you. If you had watery CM you had it kwim? My best advice would probably be to go buy some OPKs and start testing. Maybe you're approaching your FW! I usually get water CM right before I O.
  • HeyMrsPotterHeyMrsPotter member
    edited July 2013
    I'll take a ticket, please! 

<<Warning - BFP mentioned -- not mine.>>

Crazy level: 7

CD/DPO: 19/7

Can I just ______ already?!:  Get a grip, and also find a way to distract myself while waiting for AF or my testing window.

Signs/Symptoms: Super emotional, but I think that's from being overtired. My other symptoms are mostly typical for me in the week before AF.

Explain your Crazy here: I'm obsessing about my temp today. It shows an increase that I would normally think is a good thing, but I got craptastic sleep last night because DH snores. I finally booted him to the guest room at 4, but was still wide awake at 5. Thus, the temp I took at 6:30 A.M. is highly suspect. (ETA: I thought I'd set my alarm for 7:30, hoping to still get 3 hours in, but I accidentally left the 6:30 setting on as well. So, also I partially sabotaged myself on this front.)

Also, the "new girl" at my office just announced. I know that it's not a zero-sum game when it comes to other people having babies. But it still stings. I had planned on announcing this week. (ETA: On second, thought, that's not right. I'd planned to announce in late June, not July. Whatever. It still stings.)

• I'll take a ticket, please! 

Can I just ______ already?!:  Get a grip, and also find a way to distract myself while waiting for AF or my testing window.

Signs/Symptoms: Super emotional, but I think that's from being overtired. My other symptoms are mostly typical for me in the week before AF.

Explain your Crazy here: I'm obsessing about my temp today. It shows an increase that I would normally think is a good thing, but I got craptastic sleep last night because DH snores. I finally booted him to the guest room at 4, but was still wide awake at 5. Thus, the temp I took at 6:30 A.M. is highly suspect.

Also, the "new girl" at my office just announced. I know that it's not a zero-sum game when it comes to other people having babies. But it still stings. I had planned on announcing this week. 

Boooooo to bad sleep and inaccurate temps :(

Pregnancy announcements sting. ((HUGS)) I'm so sorry love, hopefully the next few days will be kind to you before you get an answer.

CD/DPO:

Ah yes FF! I've broken it quite a few times myself ;)

Leave it alone for a few hours. It should reset itself. I think what happens when you play with dummy temps is you overload the system and it get's confused.

FX that yesterday was in fact O and that the next few days are kind to you with nice high temps!
    Yep, you were right, it just needed a moment to collect itself.  All better now, I think!  It would be nice to have some CHs and settle down for the TWW.

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Crazy level from 1-10: 6

Explain your Crazy here:

8-}
    I wouldn't remove it if I were you. If you had watery CM you had it kwim? My best advice would probably be to go buy some OPKs and start testing. Maybe you're approaching your FW! I usually get water CM right before I O.
    I'd get the OPKs to confirm and start getting it on.  I still get confused by my CM.  GL!

TTC since October 2012

Chart

Everyone is welcome

• Crazy level from 1-10: 5

CD/DPO:  21

Can I just ___stop obsessing over FF__ already?!:

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:  This is my first month ever charting, and it's making me crazy.  I check a million times a day, and play with dummy temps.  I am a terrible sleeper so I am worried that my chart won't be right anyway.  But if I get another high temp tomorrow, I should get crosshairs on the day I had O pains,  and can stop waiting for ovulation.  Not that that will help curb my obsession...

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• MollySm said:

Crazy level from 1-10: 5

Signs/Symptoms:

Explain your Crazy here:  This is my first month ever charting, and it's making me crazy.  I check a million times a day, and play with dummy temps.  I am a terrible sleeper so I am worried that my chart won't be right anyway.  But if I get another high temp tomorrow, I should get crosshairs on the day I had O pains,  and can stop waiting for ovulation.  Not that that will help curb my obsession...

I understand.  It is my first time charting too and it does become and obsession.  FX that your temp goes up again tomorrow and you get your cross hairs.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• MollySm said:

Crazy level from 1-10: 5

Signs/Symptoms:

I understand.  It is my first time charting too and it does become and obsession.  FX that your temp goes up again tomorrow and you get your cross hairs.
    Thanks!  Looks like you are just a couple of days ahead of me.... good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• I'll take a ticket, please! 

Explain your Crazy here: I'm obsessing about my temp today. It shows an increase that I would normally think is a good thing, but I got craptastic sleep last night because DH snores. I finally booted him to the guest room at 4, but was still wide awake at 5. Thus, the temp I took at 6:30 A.M. is highly suspect.

Also, the "new girl" at my office just announced. I know that it's not a zero-sum game when it comes to other people having babies. But it still stings. I had planned on announcing this week. 

Boooooo to bad sleep and inaccurate temps :(

Pregnancy announcements sting. ((HUGS)) I'm so sorry love, hopefully the next few days will be kind to you before you get an answer.
    Thanks, Pink Camino. Mercifully, my day got really busy, so I didn't have time to keep obsessing. Hope your day was OK, too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"