Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Potty training is awesome!

Anyone else feel liberated now that you have potty trained your toddler? I was so worried, I thought we could never do it with my stubborn daughter, but we did and it feels awesome. No more diapers, accidents, and mess. She just tells us, sits down and does her thing. ANyone else as excited about this as me?

Re: Potty training is awesome!

• Options
    I haven't really started it but I am super excited to hear this, especially after seeing all the post about how difficult potty training can be. :D
    You will never know how much you mean to me my little jelly Bean.
    Mommy loves you Eevee! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    <a href="http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz270/cpali/?action=view
  • Options
    It's hard but thankfully only takes about 3 days. Even if it takes a week, it is soooo rewarding. I love going out in public and not worrying about diapers. She just tells me and we take a quick potty break. Good luck to you, if you are prepared for it, it should be an easy process
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    A month now, she'll be 2 years old on the 10th
  • Options
    Do you make money off your blogs?
    I wish!
  • Options
    Hmm this gets me excited. I have a little guy who is 2 years and 1 month, but I haven't even started to think about potty training him and hearing that your little girl has already been trained gets me excited! I am going to start training him now, thanks for sharing!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Julie
    it's really exciting, let me know if you need any tips :)
  • Options
    Lol... 3 Days Or A Week! Hahahaha! We might be making a break through now, almost a month after starting.

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"