December 2013 Moms

It's a girl. Or is it?

A/S was today. Baby was sitting criss-cross applesauce basically right over my cervix. The U/S tech said 70% sure it was a girl, but never really got a clear crotch shot. Other news was that he couldn't get a good shot of the kidneys or spine either, so I'll most likely have to go back in a week or two. Kind of a let-down as I didnt get to see the sex, and also don't have complete peace of mind from the a/s.
D13 June Siggy Challenge Awkward (Awesome) Bathing Suits
photo d5230f4f-07cc-4b75-b11c-da060b42a66d.jpg

Re: It's a girl. Or is it?

• Maybe baby will co operate at your next appointment. At least you got to see your LO!

• Hopefully 2nd time is the charm!

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• Loading the player...
  • Try the coke/oj trick if you didn't this time. Mine were wiggling all over. Hoping for good news at your next u/s!

Beckett Rilee & Caitlyn Leigh born 9-21-13 @ 27w due to PPROM

• bty19bty19 member
    I got a "probably female" answer......lol. I too will hold off in purchases just in case :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Bummer! Hope your next scan goes better!
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • imrachelleaimrachellea member
    edited July 2013
    My little girl was a TOTAL wiggle worm and the tech had a hard time getting a money shot. In the end, it was "as good as it gets". My girl apparently already knows to keep her legs closed...ha. I have a Level 2 u/s tomorrow and even though the tech gave no indication of doubt I want them to confirm tomorrow. I got some pink bath towels and a 3 pack of onesies on clearance, but I'm hesitant to buy anything more until its confirmed tomorrow. Then, after we share with the grandparents on Saturday, let the shopping begin!!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Darn babies who don't want to give up the goods! Hopefully you'll get the sex answer and some good shots of the spine and kidneys!
  • Aww disappointing! Hopefully you get better shots next time!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Aww, I'm sorry, that stinks! At least you will get to see the LO in another week or two again. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"