February 2014 Moms

RN Appointment - was quite humorous!

I had my intake appointment with the OB RN today (midwife appointment is next Tuesday). First, she said they'll definitely listen for the HB next week which I was really, REALLY hoping for!   Second, she told me I'm 36.

Seems like something I should know, but I swear for over 2 years I've been saying I'm 37 going on 38!  Apparently I'm only 36 going on 37!!!  :))

One less great note is that my office isn't yet doing the Harmony test for their patients, so I'll be doing either the integrated/sequential screen & NT combo.
formerly skoczera
~s.h.
38 y.o. w/PCOS

F14 October Siggy Challenge - Animals in Costume
...image...

August Siggy Challenge-Rainbows & Unicorns

March 10, 2014 - G was born

Lilypie First Birthday tickers    Anniversary       

Re: RN Appointment - was quite humorous!

• Mine doesn't offer the Harmony or Panorama, and the Mat21 wasn't offered either, unless it has some other secret name I'm unaware of.  I know I can't do the Panorama, but some of these, it's ridiculous if WE know about it, but the OB Nursing staff doesn't even know what they are!!!  I'm going to print off the main page of each site for the test along with the site address & take it in.  I doubt it'll change anything, but they should at least be knowledgeable.  

And believe it or not, I swear I just told someone I turned 36...and I didn't, I turned 35, but I had to actually stop and do the math later.  Most people undercut their age, apparently there are also some out there that ADD.  Geesh.  NO need to rush things!!!
  • I can never remember how old I am.  You aren't alone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"