April 2014 Moms
Options

Tired and sore

I don't know what it is with this pregnancy but I've never been so tired. Granted all of my other pregnancies ended by 7 weeks I'm a pro at the 4-7 week symptoms and I feel like I can sleep for a week! Also my boobs are very sore anyone else having issues this week? I think it's nap time :-)

Re: Tired and sore

• Options
    Same here! This is my third pregnancy. During my first, I was working full time, doing 2 hours of public transports a day, looking for a house, packing to move, and everything else. I was exausted at the end of the day, but I would have been even if I wasn't pregnant. Second time, I felt tired, but it wasn't that bad, I had an early m/c at 5 weeks. This time around, I'm still on mat leave, I have at least a nap during the day and I still feel tired. I wish it pass soon to be able to go back to work at the end of August.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    My boobs are so soar but they were before my IVF transfer because I have to take big as.s shots of progesterone on the booty every day. My booty hurts too by the way.

The being nauseous, hungry and tiered part is crazy.  Right now I'm happy about it just becaues Iv'e wanted this for SOOOOO long but I can tell already this is going to get very difficult.

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hear ya I had an IUI cycle by injections every day but in my belly. My belly stings sometimes but not bad now thank goodness. Glad this time worked for you big congrats!! Especially with all you've had to do to conceive
  • Options
    And I'm glad your IUI worked. I've had those before and they're not exactly fun!

imageimageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"