December 2013 Moms

Late December Ladies

Mobile: Late December Ladies

I feel like we're so behind, bringing up the rear! For those of us who haven't had our a/s yet, when do you go? They finally scheduled mine for next week at 19w5d. All these ladies who already know are killing me! :)
BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.
BFP#3: 2/9/13 EDD 10/18/17. Team Green for Round 2!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Late December Ladies

• Ours is this upcoming Monday, immediately followed with genetic counseling.  I'm super nervous, because I have a condition that could possibly cause neural tube defects.  So far, everything has been smooth, but I'm so scared!!!  On a side note, I'm hoping our little Human Bean will cooperate so we can find out what we're having.  I'm excited for that part.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MelAnnDiMelAnnDi member
    edited July 2013
    I'm due the 28th and my a/s is in a month at 22 weeks.

We had an elective u/s at 16 weeks because we're impatient.

• Loading the player...
  • AGriffin620AGriffin620 member
    edited July 2013
    @natleilynn Have you felt your LO kick yet?

• Ours will be next week too and we will have a sex reveal party on the 10th so we are very excited :)
  • MelAnnDi said:
    I'm due the 28th and my a/s is in a month at 22 weeks. We had an elective u/s at 16 weeks because we're impatient.
    I'm due the 28th, too but we didn't have the elective done. I went in today for a routine and the doctor couldn't figure out why the nurse didn't just schedule me out an extra week. Originally I was team green, but the longer we go on, the more I'm being convinced to find out. 

I'm just excited to see LO again. If I hadn't gone in at 12 weeks for spotting, I would be going into the a/s only seeing LO at 6w5d.
    BFP#1: 12/3/13 EDD 8/15/13. Heartbeat found on 12/26/13, HB gone on 1/4/13. D&C 1/7/13
    BFP#2: 4/19/13 EDD 12/28/13. Team Green for pregnancy and Baby Girl arrived 12/21/13.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • AGriffin620 I think so. I've definitely been feeling an increase of flutters in the last week. Have you?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ours is this upcoming Monday, immediately followed with genetic counseling.  I'm super nervous, because I have a condition that could possibly cause neural tube defects.  So far, everything has been smooth, but I'm so scared!!!  On a side note, I'm hoping our little Human Bean will cooperate so we can find out what we're having.  I'm excited for that part.
    Good luck with it! Fingers crossed that everything looks perfect!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My due date is Dec 30 and our A/S is on Friday. We are going to try not to find out the sex and save the info for a sex reveal cake at my birthday dinner with our families on Aug 13. It is going to be hard to wait!

I haven't felt so much as a flutter yet so I am super anxious for Friday and really hoping that my baby is healthy in there.
  • Also due the 28th, I had an early a/s but will have another on 8/16 because that's how my office rolls. 

I feel like I should toss in that I haven't felt anything due to AP.

imageimage

• I am due December 31st and don't have my a/s until August 12th.  I am just now in the past few days getting anxious about it.  I just want to know that baby is healthy and growing.  I also hope to find out the sex as well.
  • I'm 12/27. My a/s is on Aug 12. I already know the sex from my Mat21, but I'm still very ready for it to happen.

Lilypie - (JzKZ) Lilypie - (DgGJ)

• Due dec 24th here. Our a/s is Tuesday the 6th at 20 weeks. We're team green, but I'm still excited to see little one and hope that all is well
  • AGriffin620 I think so. I've definitely been feeling an increase of flutters in the last week. Have you?
    Not yet.  At least I don't think so.  I thought I felt an actual kick, no fluttering...just a major kick...but I may have confused it with a gas bubble.  I don't know.  Since I'm a FTM, I have no clue what they feel like!!

Also, thanks for the well wishes on the A/S.  It is nerve wracking not knowing.  I haven't had a call back from my quad test, so I'm hoping no news is good news.

• I'm due Dec. 31st and my a/s is next Friday. The closer it gets the more anxious I become! I just can't wait to make sure baby is growing properly and to hopefully be able to find out the sex.
  • Really happy to see this post...31 December here! No kicks yet, although I ask her for some daily. : ) They were able to tell at 14 weeks that she was a girl, but I guess anything could happen at the a/s (9th August). It will be the first time DH sees her, so I'm really excited.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Not yet.  At least I don't think so.  I thought I felt an actual kick, no fluttering...just a major kick...but I may have confused it with a gas bubble.  I don't know.  Since I'm a FTM, I have no clue what they feel like!!

Also, thanks for the well wishes on the A/S.  It is nerve wracking not knowing.  I haven't had a call back from my quad test, so I'm hoping no news is good news.
    I know, it's hard to know for sure. I'm a FTM too, I'm just going by what other people are telling me. But it's fully possible that I could be imagining the flutters just to make myself feel better :)

I would hope they'd call you if anything went wrong. I somewhat know how you feel, though. We lost one in January and I start to panic about a week before each appointment, certain they won't find a heartbeat this time. My SIL keeps telling me all these things I'm going to look forward to in the u/s's (she's due in Sept.) and I keep trying to tell her, all I really want is to hear a healthy LO heartbeat!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We are not having ours until the 19th (22 weeks?). Somehow, we seem to be doing all of this late.  We did the Panorama test, and it all came out well, so I'm not as nervous as I might be. We're excited to see our little girl again, though. 
    "And just know that your sun will shine just as sure as this world can spin, and I know you'll find that it's almost time for that love to come 'round again." -David Wilcox "Almost Time"
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm due the 26th and my a/s is Aug. 16th. We did go at 16 weeks and got an 80% guess girl. Still nervous because I just want to make sure everything is fine. My DS has SUA and I was high risk because of it. Hoping for another healthy baby.
  • Im due the 26th! My a/s is Monday at 19W 5D!!! (I think it maybe 4days)
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26

I know, it's hard to know for sure. I'm a FTM too, I'm just going by what other people are telling me. But it's fully possible that I could be imagining the flutters just to make myself feel better :)

I would hope they'd call you if anything went wrong. I somewhat know how you feel, though. We lost one in January and I start to panic about a week before each appointment, certain they won't find a heartbeat this time. My SIL keeps telling me all these things I'm going to look forward to in the u/s's (she's due in Sept.) and I keep trying to tell her, all I really want is to hear a healthy LO heartbeat!
    I'm sorry to hear about your earlier loss.  I can't even imagine how difficult that is to experience a loss like that.  How very cool that you and your sister have such close due dates, though.  That's really neat!  I don't really have any pregnant friends or family right now, I seem to be the last on the band wagon.  Oh, I forgot to mention, my original due date was December 29th, but my second ultrasound moved it to December 26th.  We'll see what the A/S says!

• Ours is not until August 13. I cannot wait.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Im due December 21, my a/s is next week!! I'm soo excited and nervous at the same time ... Counting the days for it!!!
  • I'm 19w2d right now, due on 12/23. My A/S isn't even scheduled yet :( my doc wants to wait til my next appt at 22 weeks to even schedule it. I'm dying!!!!
  • Late December here too.  Our a/s isn't for another couple weeks.  We're not sure if we're finding out the sex yet so I'm not on pins and needles too much about it.  Just want to hear the all clear about health.
    Our family is complete!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • MGallesMGalles member
    edited July 2013
    We're are due on the 31st and are scheduling our ultrasound tomorrow at our 18 week appt. I think we will do ours at 22 weeks. Seems like a long wait!! We had an unexpected ultrasound at 12 weeks from spotting but that was it. I'm a FTM and I'm anxiously waiting to feel flutters. Oh, and we are team green!!
  • I'm due December 29th, going in for the anatomy scan on August 15th when I'm almost 21 weeks. For the last week the baby has been kicking like crazy too!!
  • MGalles said:
    We're are due on the 31st and are scheduling our ultrasound tomorrow at our 18 week appt. I think we will do ours at 22 weeks. Seems like a long wait!! We had an unexpected ultrasound at 12 weeks from spotting but that was it. I'm a FTM and I'm anxiously waiting to feel flutters. Oh, and we are team green!!
    I had an unexpected one at 12 weeks for spotting too. It's so weird how different doctors do different things. My SIL gets an ultrasound with every single visit. If I hadn't had my spotting ultrasound, next week would be my first since 6w5d.

BabyFruit Ticker

I'm sorry to hear about your earlier loss.  I can't even imagine how difficult that is to experience a loss like that.  How very cool that you and your sister have such close due dates, though.  That's really neat!  I don't really have any pregnant friends or family right now, I seem to be the last on the band wagon.  Oh, I forgot to mention, my original due date was December 29th, but my second ultrasound moved it to December 26th.  We'll see what the A/S says!
    It could be fun, but it hasn't been as much as I thought. There's some lingering drama between SIL and I (she walked out of the room crying when we announced at Christmas, then we lost the baby). Plus I'm the last one so somehow everyone has already made the decision that they won't come to my shower or come see us after the baby. What can ya do.

I was measuring ahead by 2 days at my last ultrasound, which would put me at the 26th too, but they didn't push my ETA yet. We'll see how he/she is growing next week! 

BabyFruit Ticker

It could be fun, but it hasn't been as much as I thought. There's some lingering drama between SIL and I (she walked out of the room crying when we announced at Christmas, then we lost the baby). Plus I'm the last one so somehow everyone has already made the decision that they won't come to my shower or come see us after the baby. What can ya do.

I was measuring ahead by 2 days at my last ultrasound, which would put me at the 26th too, but they didn't push my ETA yet. We'll see how he/she is growing next week! 

Did you post about that before? It is sounding familiar. Either way, that is so not cool! Sorry it hasn't been so fun for you. I can relate, because things haven't been so great on my end, either.

I hope all goes well next week and that your LO is healthy and on schedule!

• Our EDD is technically 01/01/2014 so I bounce back & forth between Dec 13 & Jan 14 boards. I went earlier with DS & at our last couple u/s we've been measuring an average of a week ahead. ( had one at 9w to confirm EDD since LMP was possibly off, & another at 11 1/2 w due to sudden bleeding from a large SCH)  

So I'm pretty sure we will have a Dec baby again. (DS was  Dec 2011). We have our a/s scheduled for Aug 20th right away in the morning.

My 2 December boys

• Due dec 30 and our u/s is this Friday!!! Can't wait to find out if its a son or daughter! Starting to feel small movements and flutters :)
  • We had an elective done at 16 weeks too b/c hubby just could not wait! Definitely having a little girl and due 12/25.
  • We're due 12/29 and scheduled for our A/S this Tuesday the 6th! We are over the moon excited to see LO since we haven't had an ultrasound since 8 weeks and it pretty much looked like a t-Rex at that point! Here's hoping for healthy and right on track (and open legs!). Been feeling lots of flutters and the midwife kept laughing when checking the heartrate on Monday because LO was moving like crazy in there. Good luck to everyone!
  • We have our a/s on Friday, which can't seem to come soon enough!!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

We had a loss a couple of years ago and even though we are pretty far long now I'm nervous for every appointment. I feel like after the a/s next week ill finally be able to relax. I've finally started to feel flutters the last few days so that's at least a little comforting.
  • Due the 31st - a/s is scheduled for the 8th.  We'll find out the sex, but will wait to tell friends and family until the 10th when we have an already-scheduled picnic.  We're bringing dessert, so we'll use appropriately-colored frosting.

"Unofficially' got my quad screen results back today (DH works in the lab and checked them for me), but won't hear from my doc "officially" until Friday.  Results for Down Syndrome were "elevated" at 1:393 (1:270 is considered significantly positive).  Really hoping doc calls early Friday morning (he works at a satellite clinic on Thursdays).  I am an older mom (36), and I know 1:393 is not a huge likelihood, but I was really wanting to see 1:1000 or better results!!

Super glad to see a place for us late bloomers to post!  Let's make it a regular (weekly??) thing!

Jill (36) Wife to Joe (36) Mom to: Alyssa (forever 10) Jacob (10) Baby Due 12/31/13 Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm due December 26th. Our next ultrasound is scheduled for August 12th. I'm too impatient to be on team green - I can't wait! I've been feeling little movements for a few weeks now & hubby got to feel it too for the 1st time tonight. He's still beaming :-)
  • Due 12/31, our A/S is scheduled for Aug 12 (team green).  I'll be on vacation for a week starting on Friday, so it will be here before we know it!  :)

No movement so far, but heard the heartbeat on Tuesday and everything is measuring good, so I'm not worried (yet, lol).  FTM so of course I have no idea if I'm not feeling them, or if I'm feeling them but don't know it.
  • r0zzr0zz member
    BoothBaby said:

Due 12/31, our A/S is scheduled for Aug 12 (team green).  I'll be on vacation for a week starting on Friday, so it will be here before we know it!  :)

No movement so far, but heard the heartbeat on Tuesday and everything is measuring good, so I'm not worried (yet, lol).  FTM so of course I have no idea if I'm not feeling them, or if I'm feeling them but don't know it.

I'm due 12/31 too! :D my a/s is on aug 14 though :/
    I'm really excited to know what we're having and to see LO who's been kicking me awake every night :p
  • Next week for me too! Finally!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"