September 2013 Moms
Options

okay, now I'm nervous.. updated

slindsey7slindsey7 member
edited August 2013 in September 2013 Moms
Because I lost mucus plug today (no worries no pic). I called my ob and was told to just take it easy tonight and will see me tomorrow at my apt. I know its irrational but now I'm scared that I'm going to loose my water every time I stand up...
*** I wanted to apologize for posting a mucus plug post but I literally have no one to tell anything to except my MIL and fiancée so sometimes I like to post on here
Sorry if I annoyed anyone. I'm just a FTM and nervous about everything :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: okay, now I'm nervous.. updated

• Options
    Just adding that I know it doesn't mean labor is immenate, its just a reminder I will be giving birth sooner than later

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

You got this! You have a dr's apt tomorrow and it is only natural to be a little nervous....heck I would worry if you weren't nervous!!

Side note that made me laugh: I am worried about losing fluid every time I get up...just a different type!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    A37liciaA37licia member
    edited July 2013
    I'll admit, I'm a third time mom, but have never lost mine (or haven't noticed), so if I did, I'd probably be checking with my midwife at this number of weeks just to refresh on what it means. I wouldn't worry, but would want to run it by her. Fairly certain you can lose it, rebuild it, and lose it again before you actually deliver. It usually just means a cervical change of some kind, and you *could* be dilating some now but that progress will just continue until your body and baby are totally ready in a few weeks.
  • Options
    NtymecNtymec member
    Wow I just posted the same thing! Ugh what a scary experience for a FTM! I'm glad we're both okay. Now time to rest!
  • Options
    I have lost mine twice in this pregnancy. For DDs pregnancy I lost it the day my early labor started. I can't help but get freaked out either, but the truth is that it could mean nothing. This late in the game I would want to be checked though just to make sure things are not progressing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Stay rested! I haven't lost mine and have no experience with it but just wanted to reassure you that your fear isn't out in left field!!

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"