Trying to Get Pregnant

Help!Has this happened 2 u and u were pregnant?

Hi, I'm new to the bump and just wanted some insight on my issue. For starters, I never missed af and had cramps the whole time. I was to start my af on the 26th and has gotten a little out of wack after my miscarriage last year but it still is pretty regular coming at 33 to 35 days. So when I missed af which was already at cd34,I did think it would arrive the next day or so. But when cd37 came I grew real curious.I have been ttc and I actually purchased the fertilaid pills that I was waiting to take when af started. The day after I expected af I took a pregnancy test because to take the pills you should do that first, and it was negative which really made me think af was going to come. I planned to just take the pills if af didn't come by cd36,but after talking it through I decided to just wait on the af before taking the pills. I'm now at cd39 still no af, but a lot of white discharge that makes me think it's af and cramping that feels like af is there. I have had cramping since 5 days before my expected af. I actually figured it would come early but it didn't. Now it's been over a week and I'm still cramping and having white discharge. Then just yesterday my back and boobs started aching when normally they start hurting before I get cramping, but 10days into cramping they became sore. I do feel a little off course but I'm just so unsure of what this could be, well other than pregnancy. I only been pregnant once, which I was unaware of until I had a miscarriage, so I don't know what it actually is like when you get pregnant and just need some suggestions, other's experiences or opinions, PLEASE! I do know I have to wait until about a week late af to try and test again, but I'm just anxious and want to know has this happened to anyone else and they ended up being pregnant?

Re: Help!Has this happened 2 u and u were pregnant?

• Have you taken a test since the last one? That is the only thing that can tell you if you're pregnant or not, so if it is negative than I would say that you are not pregnant.
    TTC Since July 2012
    BFP #1 11/07/12   M/C 12/11/12
    BFP #2 2/23/13    M/C 03/6/13
                       BFP #3 9/2/13  EDD 05/17/14                     
    Amy Elaine Born May 2!

• I'm sorry this hurts my head. Your normal till your not. Just wait it out and if af doesn't come test next week. Chill though, stress can be a big factor in throwing things off.
  • Loading the player...
  • No I haven't! I was actually told to wait a week after expected af. I thought to take another, but I just thought I'd wait until Friday! I will probably take one just to see though!
  • Sounds to me like AF is a day or two away but like pp said, you probably want to re-test. It's the only way to know.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• No, I've had plenty of late periods with weird symptoms, but still not pregnant.  Negative tests mean not pregnant, and it sounds like you've already been given and know the advice to follow which is to test once a week until 60 days without a period then go to your doctor.  Not much else we can tell you.

imageimage

Married August 2012. Me: 41  DH: 42 
    Daughter from previous marriage: 20

BFP 12/19/12: Ectopic discovered at 8 weeks, right tube removed 01/18/13
    June 2013 Testing Results: Progesterone: 31.7, LH: 5, FSH: 5, Estradiol: 161
    Clomid cycles Nov. 2013 and Jan, Feb, and March 2014

TTC journey over as of the end of October 2014

TTCAL BLOG

All ALers welcome!

• Sorry for your previous loss. But, try not to make yourself crazy with symptoms, especially comparing to others. If you are pregnant, a pee stick will turn positive.  Also, I highly recommend charting with fertility friend (link in most of our siggys). 

I am having a strange/long cycle (for me) and if I weren't charting, I would not know I hadn't O'd yet and probably be making myself crazy if/when AF comes "late".  Good luck!

TTC#1 since May 2012. Low AMH, High FSH.
    Factor II (Prothrombin) Mutation
    TTGP Award Best PIP 2013 & 2014

My Chart

• I agree that you probably just ovulated later than expected. Everyone is normal until they're not. Test once a week until you get a positive, AF comes, or your hit 60 days, in which case you should call your doctor, who can help you jumpstart your period.

If you're TTC and want to know more about your cycle and body, I suggest purchasing a basal body thermometer and signing up for Fertility Friend (link in my soggy, if you click on the ticker). There you can go through tutorials and learn how to temp and check/track your body's natural fertility signs. OPK's are a good idea too, though they don't confirm ovulation, only temping does that. Good luck.

• My last cycle was similar. I o'd late and AF came on cd 40. I was cramping bad 5 days before it came and had neg tests. Just wait it out and if in a few more days there's still nothing then test again. Stressing over it will delay it also.
  • I don't understand the question... :/
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"