December 2013 Moms

He's still a boy...

edited July 2013 in December 2013 Moms
and there is still a bleed. ;) Though it's not very large...it's just stubborn. Haven't bled except random brown blood for weeks now and it's only after sex or today's cervix check. Damn you SCH! Go away!

Anyway, had my a/s today. He is still very much a boy. Everything looked great. He was a busy busy boy during the scan. Apparently the breakfast Coke woke him up. I could really feel him during it, which was fun since I have an anterior placenta and only feel him every once in awhile. I've actually been feeling him all day today. He's fired up! Anyway, He's breech, but obviously not an issue right now...especially since I'm a RCS anyway. The only problem that caused was having to have a transvag u/s to check my cervix. Whoo hoo. We finally got some good face shots without his hands in the way and a really cute shot of his feet. He's measuring ahead, but only by about 3 days right now. He's 13oz. of awesome! 
Oh and I've only gained 3 lbs. Pretty excited about that. I'm overweight to begin with, so my doctor is totally fine with me not gaining much/anything. I very much have a belly though, so it must be coming from somewhere else...maybe my ass!

Re: He's still a boy...

• MEP923MEP923 member
    Congrats!!!! Glad everything went so well and your son is healthy.

imageimage

• Congrats!
    http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=&CT=&CG=F&O=m_bird2&T=t_b11&D=20131129&M1=&D1=&T2=&T1=Teddy&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=A&SC=green
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay! Sounds like a great appointment! And my doctor said that at my last appointment "he's still definitely a boy" lol. How fun that you've felt him so much! I hope the bleeding goes away for good, even though it sounds like it's not a problem, it's still not something you want to see. Congrats on your "13 oz of awesome" :)

Me: 28 DH: 33 TTC since February 2012, married September 2012 DX with Hypothalamic Amenorrhea 2/2013, HSG clear, Bloodwork good, SA great! Started seeing RE February 2013
      imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay! congrats on a positive appointment minus the SCH :) heal you stupid SCH!
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • Congrats on a good appointment!  Hope that SCH clears up!
  • Yay!!!  So glad it all went well.  And can I ask since I also have an anterior placenta, when did you start feeling movement that you KNEW was movement?  I'm a STM over 17 weeks and still waiting. 

• Alright for a healthy baby boy!  I'm glad to hear things went well.

• wedbliss5 said:
    Yay!!!  So glad it all went well.  And can I ask since I also have an anterior placenta, when did you start feeling movement that you KNEW was movement?  I'm a STM over 17 weeks and still waiting. 
    Probably about two weeks ago? Basically I got used to feeling what felt like either the baby or gas...and when I didn't fart, I started figuring it was the baby. LOL
  • Congrats on a healthy baby boy!

My sweet girl Lilijana Jane 12/16/13
    View Full Size Image 
  • jmb527jmb527 member
    awesome news and update! :)

• So glad that everything looked great!

"Dont fucking ever come out your face talking shit like that" -SG 1/12/2014

• 3lbs! jealous! When was your last ultrasound? they told me boy at 12 weeks and my a/s in Monday. 
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • lp0lp0 member
    Yay! Congrats on a little boy and a good ultrasound. My little girl gave us one face pic and then rolled over in the breech position for the remainder of the appointment too. Gotta love these crazy little babies!
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• To the poster who asked when my last u/s was...LOL I've had 14. Don't ask. Anyway, they took a guess at 13 weeks of a boy and then my Verfi results backed that up at about 14 weeks.

To everybody else, thanks!!
  • Great news :)
  • Yay! Congrats on your baby boy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"