November 2013 Moms

Prescription for H20-Mini Rant

LO has picked up a new habit in the last week.  Seems it likes to play with my nerves and make my body parts go numb.  Friday, it was my hand, Sunday it was my foot, and yesterday it was my tushie, and today it's the foot again.  The tushie one freaked me out a bit because I got up to get out of my office to talk to someone and all of a sudden it was numb, then it did that lovely "wake-up" pins and needles throughout my whole pelvic region with a side of lightening crotch.  After that one, I called in and the doctor said it was normal and it may be pushing on my sciatic nerve and I was prescribed walks and lots of H20.  Does anyone else get sick of being prescribed water???  Oh, you have RLP, H20! Your uterus is just a little irritated due to growth, you should drink more water to help!  You can't feel your butt...drink a little more!  I'm already peeing 15-20 times a day and drinking at least 88 ounces of water, lets put a little more in there.  SOOOOO sick of water!

Aside from the water rant, I will say that I'm thankful that my LO is doing well and my anterior placenta is finally allowing me to feel the LO move around on a regular basis so that I can stop freaking out that I feel normal after the funness of morning sickness has warn off.  Hope everyone out there is having a good day!   

Re: Prescription for H20-Mini Rant

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"