January 2014 Moms

Any NorCal Kaiser patients?

Hi! I'm moving from SoCal to NorCal next week and I'm trying to find a new doctor with Kaiser. We are going to be living near San Mateo, and I'm not at all familiar with the facilities and offices up there. Any advice would be so appreciated! Also, would you suggest an MD or NP, and why? Thank you ladies!

Re: Any NorCal Kaiser patients?

• Have you tried posting this on the NorCal local board? You may have more luck. I'm in NorCal but seeing a doctor in the Sutter-sphere (we have military insurance).
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Hi aprivette, you may want to check out the local boards, that way you're sure to find someone in your area who can give you a local recommendation.

December Siggy Challenge: Love Actually

Married DH: April 21 2012 // Expecting our first: Jan 20 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Oh thank you! I didn't realize there was a board for NorCal. I'll check it out. 
  • Kaiser is a pretty good hospital here in the Bay Area my cousin just deliver her baby in walnut creek and they had an amazing experience just call kaiser and switch from south to north and good luck
  • You can call the appt center in NorCal (if you dont have the number for up there call membership services 1-800-465-4000 and they can direct you) and have them send you lists of OB doctors at which clinics you're wanting to go to. Then you can look up additional info on them once you have a name
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"