September 2012 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday

Because it is already that type of day!

WTF coworker!  If I email you about something don't call the fucking supervisor (who ISN'T my supervisor) that wasn't on the email about it, CALL ME!  I know what the fuck I am talking about!

WTF stomach!  I just took my pill and have to wait an hour to eat anything, but now you decide that you are hungry?  I fed you earlier!

WTF SELF!  Why do you let others determine your feelings!  STOP IT!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

tryingtogrowareddenfamily.blogspot.com

lifeofadialysiswife.blogspot.com

Re: WTF Wednesday

• Options
    WTF bank account, stop being empty!
    @willy_gert, I'm sorry you're having such a shitty day! You're right though, don't let others dictate your feelings.

@mirasktastic, this made me LOL.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    KisstyKissty member

WTF Computer - quit being slow I'm trying to bump here (instead or working)!

WTF AF where the hell are you?!?

@mirasktastic agreed!

willy_gert hope your day gets better.

imageimage 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    KTC926KTC926 member
    WTF AF, you show 2 months late?!
  • Options

One of my best friends is getting married in 3 weeks.  There are 11 people that have RSVP'd that were NOT invited.  WTF weirdos?  2 Aunts were invited with their spouses.  Those 2 RSVP'd for their grown children & their grandchildren.  Who does that?!

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    WTF old company?  Why don't you have an opening so I can go back there?

I'm with WIlly Gert too.  WTF SELF?  Why are you so down in the dumps all the time?  You don't think it's PPD, just this shitty job you go to every day, so snap out of it then!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Kissty said:

WTF AF where the hell are you?!?

This!! Week 3 of negative hpt and no AF.
     Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

One of my best friends is getting married in 3 weeks.  There are 11 people that have RSVP'd that were NOT invited.  WTF weirdos?  2 Aunts were invited with their spouses.  Those 2 RSVP'd for their grown children & their grandchildren.  Who does that?!

We had so many people do this to our wedding and it was so irritating.
    Baby #1 Sept 2012. Baby #2 due Feb 2015.
  • Options
    WTF friend who text me this morning complaining that your baby didn't STTN for the first time in 5 months.  Pretty sure my kid has never STTN, picked the wrong person to try to get some sympathy from! 
    Baby #1 Sept 2012. Baby #2 due Feb 2015.
  • Options
    WTF SIL, you've been engaged for 3 weeks, why am I trying on bridesmaids dresses next week?! They have already booked the venue, bought her dress, bought his wedding band and hired a photographer. The wedding is set for August 2nd of NEXT YEAR. And she wants us to actually buy our dresses next week! I'm currently trying to get knocked up, maybe we could hold off on dress buying until next year.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
  • Options
    KTC926KTC926 member
    WTF new Bump! I can't c/p images or gifs anymore!?
  • Options
    MrsManny said:
    WTF friend who text me this morning complaining that your baby didn't STTN for the first time in 5 months.  Pretty sure my kid has never STTN, picked the wrong person to try to get some sympathy from! 

That's always irritated me. My second cousin's daughter started STTN at 8 weeks old. My child is 10 months old and has STTN only a couple of times. She's posted on FB of how exhausted she is that her child is waking up 2x a night now. Oh.

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WTF DH: you took today off to spend time with me and LO, yet you're currently napping. You also spent over an hour this morning playing your video game. Family quality time? No.

2.0 is on the way! EDD: 2/24/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    WTF ring finger. I woke up to you being completely swollen for no apparent reason. It's getting better now, but there's nothing like random unexplained swelling and itching that makes me run to Google to determine what kind of rare illness I have picked up.

• Options
    Seriously. WTF DH?!

You bought a kayak in March and then traded it for a different one in June because the one you had didn't do what you wanted and now you for some reason think you are entitled to spend $300 on another one. You promised you wouldn't even think about it until next year. We do not have that kind of expendable income. I'm so pissed.
  • Options
    WTF, tape. Why do you keep STICKING TO YOURSELF but not to the box!?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Marian Abigail :: born 9-16-2012 via emergency C/S
    BFP on 11-14-2014, aiming for a VBAC

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    WTF, MIL, you don't get to randomly decide to take invites to my daughter's birthday to hand-deliver to your family! I will send them when and how I want! WTF, DH, stop letting your mom do whatever the hell she wants!

• Options
    Wtf AF where are you. The 50 preggo tests are starting to get costly and negative is negative. So just get here already and stop f'ing with me fool.
    DD1 2012. DD2 2014. #3 Due 7.1.18

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"