November 2013 Moms

I didn't think it was that long...

It's only been I think a little over a week since I was last on... What happened to TB? They changed the look! 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: I didn't think it was that long...

• Wait, we can swear!  Amazing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Wait, we can swear!  Amazing!

I believe you meant to say "Fuck an A!"

In memory of Corbin Scott 10/28/11-12/3/11. Heaven got another angel the night you left this world behind Heaven got a little better the day it took you away from me Missing you tonight, see you again sometime For now I'll close my eyes and dream of heaven tonight I'll love you forever I'll like you for always Now and Forever My baby you'll be

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

corbinsmommy.blogspot.com

imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Ppl can't DD?
    <:-P

Married 12.10.11 -  DH:26 ME:26
    Hodgkin's Lymphoma 5.09 - Lupron shots - Last chemo 10.14.09 - Remission 12.09 
                                                             Missing my April '13 & September '13 angel babies ... Always in my heart <3<3
    Luck & Love to our first foster on a forever home - 4.13-7.13
    BFP#3 2.23.13 EDD: 11.3.2013 Daily shots of Enoxaparin
    Beta#1: 300 - Started Crinone-Beta#2: 1680 - 7w3d HB@146 - 9w3d HB@173 
    Jackson - October 29th 2013 - Via C-section - 6lbs 10oz 19in
    BFP#4 10.14.15 EDD June 2016 waiting for blood work
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DaysieDaysie member
    They rolled out the update 2.0 after the first one failed hard.  Shit went down, people whined, now we're forced to live with it.  Bonus:  We can now swear and people can't DD.  
    Ok then, this could be pretty awesome!  :-c  

• But if posters can't DD where am I going to get the excitement and drama in my lyfe? And what will happen to all of AshleyRoss's shun gifs?
    This! Also...Shit. Ass.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • DaysieDaysie member
    How do I get my siggy back?

• Daysie said:
    How do I get my siggy back?

Unfortunately if it didn't transfer over, you'd have to re-create it :((.  I can try to dig up the link on how to fix pictures and tickers if you want.
  • DaysieDaysie member
    @rbtrumpet Does it still go in the same place as the old one, or is there a new place I need to copy and paste the old one to? When I go to my bump, it's still all there...?

• DaysieDaysie member
    @ashleyross Thank you!! I've got something now! Didn't bring the big old siggy back, didn't want to litter the pages again  ;)

• I'm not sure - you can check under "account options" under the little grey person in the top right corner.  I would not expect it to be saved on the site at all - someone please correct me if it is.
  • Some of us can't fucking post under our screen name and had to revert back to old ones until they fucking fix it (if they ever do).  Can you tell I am not happy?  :)  This is PAS1224 and I had a gamecock as my avatar and my DD Anna in my siggy if anyone remembers!!  :((  DAMN BUMP!!!

They still haven't fixed that? Have they at least emailed you back?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mmm50mmm50 member
    Daysie said:
    It's only been I think a little over a week since I was last on... What happened to TB? They changed the look! 
    When I read this post title all I can think of is Michael Scott from the office saying "That's what she said."  I think pregnant brain is kicking in. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Had no idea we could cuss! I've still been starring the vowels lol.
  • I'm loving the Love it feature though!  Everything else can go back to the way it was.

• But if posters can't DD where am I going to get the excitement and drama in my lyfe? And what will happen to all of AshleyRoss's shun gifs?

Don't worry, I saw one a few days ago! You can't DD the whole post, but you can edit it and delete the content so it's just an empty post. Happened a few days ago on the "Gender test" post. Luckily, I had quoted it, so you could still read it that way.  :|

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
    N '13 November Siggy Challenge- Baby Pictures

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"