December 2013 Moms

MUD just for laughs

I haven't seen MUD on here in a while! If you ladies were to be really bad and post MUD what would you say?

I'd probably post something like ...
I've been putting my cats bed in the babies crib so she'll get used to sleeping in there. I don't want the new baby to get lonely, and kitty loves to cuddle. Is this ok, how soon will I be able to tell if baby has allergies to cats?

Mmmk so what would your MUD be? Something seemingly innocent or full on Jerry Springer crap haha

Re: MUD just for laughs

• Mine would probably be, "if you are getting an Epidural, you must hate your baby, yourself, all women everywhere, especially the entirety of your maternal ancestry, and baby Jesus." Everyone knows how NB-friendly I am anyway, so it would probably be pretty convincing.

• I would probably ask if a dog makes a good baby sitter because while baby has tummy time she needs to be watched by someone!!

FYI I would never leave my baby alone with either of my dogs, no matter how well behaved they were.

• Loading the player...
  • If I eat a lot of baby back ribs will my baby be born with extra ribs.

I need time to come up with something better.
  • Man, I wish I was more creative...

OMG I laugh every time I get to the part where she describes family bed and lovemaking in front of her kids.
    Lilypie - (V9Ze)
  • If you scratch yourself will you get stretch marks?
     BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby GIRL due 12/26
  • I would basically just behave like I am Maggie Gyllenhaal in Away We Go.

Was this from an interview? Where can I find it? She's always seemed a little odd.

Y'all made me laugh! Sad thing is, some of the questions have been asked seriously!!
  • I would basically just behave like I am Maggie Gyllenhaal in Away We Go.

Was this from an interview? Where can I find it? She's always seemed a little odd.

Y'all made me laugh! Sad thing is, some of the questions have been asked seriously!!
    Well that was a blonde moment! It's a movie! I think I need to go to sleep lol
  • If you scratch yourself will you get stretch marks?
    I just watched an episode of the Kardashians where Kim makes this claim.
    imageimageimageimage
  • I would probably ask if a dog makes a good baby sitter because while baby has tummy time she needs to be watched by someone!! FYI I would never leave my baby alone with either of my dogs, no matter how well behaved they were.
    I don't know... Good Dog Carl did a pretty bang-up job with babysitting.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think the "50 Shades of Gray" themed first birthday party was pretty good MUD.
  • @sonrisa I missed that one!
    Rainbow Baby born 12/14/13

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"