Babies on the Brain

Pregnancy symptom?

Have any of you ladies had the following? I originally posted this in the first trimester forum and a lot of people made me feel completely ridiculous- I thought I'd try
here. I normally have a very "regular" cycle- and I've never had a week of light bleeding after only 12 days.

I had what i believe was a normal period starting 07/09. Last Wednesday 07/24 I started spotting/light bleeding, and have been for the last week.We BD on 07/20- could I be pregnant? Could I even test? If I hadn't been spotting/light bleeding for so long I would definitely think so. But a week of implantation bleeding? Thoughts? I haven't had any other symptomes other than some overall acheyness.

Re: Pregnancy symptom?

• Pretty sure you're going to get similar answers here. Implantation bleeding does not last a week so it likely isn't that. But your best option is to just take a HPT. Everyone's pregnancy/PMS symptoms vary from woman to woman so we can't look at your symptoms and tell you whether or not you are pregnant.
  • Honestly, an HPT will tell you more than anyone here will be able to.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image  image
  • Loading the player...
  • edited July 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Okay. Sorry to have bothered everyone. I was really just wondering if anyone had experienced this as well.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ::head desk::
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • It's possible but it's highly unlikely at this point.  Take a test to be sure. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"